- I've been always in love with Trello. I just love it's smooth and never-changing interface and UX. Simple and solid - just all genius things are. Their kawai mascot Taco makes the emotions even stronger 😊
- Headspace is one of my favorite apps, as well as the first one that comes to mind when someone says “warm and fuzzy” the illustrations are perfect for making you feel relaxed and at ease. I not only love the the UX, but the product is extremely helpful. Often we’re so busy that we forget to take some time to reset.
- As a product that I'm using daily (to keep myself organized in private and at work), I really like the logo and its UI :) Disclaimer: I liked the product and started to work in Zenkit :)
- I literally just want to live inside Notion.so Complete customization & control over my workspaces means this isn't just a to-do list, isn't just a kanban board, isn't just a calendar app. It's literally whatever I need it to be!I bounced around between a ton of different Project Management tools, apps, processes, etc. and none really stuck. I struggled to really stick to them.... Enter Notion. It changed my world. Allows me to keep 90% of what I want in one place and for what I can't I'm able to imbed, etc. directly into what I'm doing. Project management, keeping everything in one place, etc. is incredibly helpful. Way to go @ivanzhao
- TickTick is the productivity app, which I think with the prettiest design. The UX is very smooth and clear. Theme is the part I love most. The app has Pure Color theme, Season series, City series, Photograph and holiday themes. Changing themes according to the time of the year and the place I'm in magically boost my productivity and mood a bit. Hope you love it too!Glad to learn your love for our theme design! Same here, I also personally change the theme according to season and the city I'm in. The warm design not only lies in the theme, but penetrates into every aspect of our product design. Here is more info about the app: TickTick is your lightweight all-in-one task manager. With TickTick, one can embrace all the essential Getting Things Done (GTD) features, including: - Add, schedule, organize your tasks, and get reminded on time - Folder, List, Task, Subtask - complex projects are handled as a breeze - Collaborate efficiently with family, friends and coworkers through shared lists, notes, attachments and comments - Stay productive from anywhere with cross-platform syncing - iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Web on your phone, tablet, computer, watch and browser extensions - Integration with voice assistants, Slack, Zapier, IFTTT and Spark Besides, TickTick is also widely loved by the app’s built-in and advanced features, such as: - Calendar: with five calendar views, check and handle your agenda at a glance - Habit tracker: develop some good habits with check-in system and goal settings - Pomo Timer: practice the Pomodoro Technique to stay concentrated and get more things done - Markdown: minimum input efforts, maximum output effect; enjoy a variety of text formats and an ever more smooth note-taking experience - Kanban board: easily switch between list and kanban view to customize to your favorite workflow And much more to explore! Learn more about how TickTick can boost your personal and team productivity: https://bit.ly/ticktickproducthunt
- Robins Gupta made this productDue.Work lets you keep focused on whats really needs to be done today and abstract all other information that it. It's very simple and easy to use. Disclaimer: I am the co-founder of due.work 🙂