- To replace a VA for scheduling
If I have several google calendars (work, personal, company), I have to use create a new Calendly account per calendar, create a team feature and then merge. I think this use case isn't an edge case at all.
I also want to be able to scroll /highlight entire sections that are open to public to setup meetings, not show all non-booked spots as open. So the visual experience of picking open slots can be better.
Use it weekly.
Say you need an errand done, like picking up a package from somewhere and dropping it off somewhere else, sometime this week. This is surprisingly hard to do on TaskRabbit:
1. You can't put up your task and get offers. You must first select a Rabbit and wait for them to reply.
2. Rabbits have *never* replied to me. The system has told me, 8 times so far, that "The selected Rabbit is not available, please pick someone else". Why don't you just broadcast my task and see who's available?
3. You're forced to pick a time, which I guess is the reason why many Rabbits weren't available. Thing is, I don't care. I just want the task done between Monday and Friday.
- Really works, it's a shame that it's a bit expensive so it's only worth it for people who spend fair amount of their day scheduling meetings.