- I've been beta testing Ludus since they were hunted on Product Hunt. It's amazing what you are capable of producing in Ludus. Content is at the forefront of everything they do, so uploading videos, documents from Dropbox, and your prototypes directly from your favorite tools are all seamless. Highly recommend checking out Ludus!For the fact that it is so easy to work around with your creativity!
- Roxana Eftene made this product4 Reasons: * It has a rich content library and templates library * You can use your phone as a wireless presenter * it has it's own audience response system so your audience can send you feedback or ask you questions in real-time * you can check insights and statistics for your presentation
The templates help me create my slides easily and in no-time. I like the big preview of the templates which makes it easy to decide which one fits my needs best.
it's my app of choice when it comes to creating presentations
- I personally find it a little bit hard to use and sometimes confusing, but I've seen some beautiful presentations made with Prezi. When built properly, they can be very engaging.I've only used it once but I thought it was very simple to create beautiful presentations that flow way better than traditional powerpoint presentations.
- Google Slides Q&A makes it super easy to connect with your audience, receive feedback, and let people vote on the questions they'd like the speaker to answer. You can also let the audience ask questions anonymously. The best part: it works with any mobile device.
- José Luis Antúnez made this productMaking an HTML presentation has never been so fast. Just a basic knowledge of HTML is required. Simply choose a demo and customize it in minutes.
- You’re not a designer, but you shouldn’t have to be. With Beautiful's Design AI, every one of your slides will look professionally designed. I've created a few presentations using it and love it. I've already saved tons of hours, created better looking presentations, and it's free.
I've just recreated previously used decks on it, so I haven't actually put it to the test of helping me create a new deck, but will be looking forward to doing so shortly.
As a line of business manager and occasional conference speaker I've used every presentation tool out there. Powerpoint, Keynote, Slides.com/Slidesjs, Prezi, you name it. Beautiful.AI is the only one that's made me immediately productive and happy with the results every time. If you've ever found yourself endlessly tapping the right arrow key in Powerpoint to get two elements to line up, give Beautiful.AI a try.
- Fantastic tool! Curated templates, free high-quality images, and icons and tracking and analytics.
- In a field dominated by bullet-point-heavy presentations, Haiku Deck is a breath of fresh air. There is a good variety of templates for different contexts, but all of them share an emphasis on simple layouts with a focus on visuals over long blocks of text. The workflow is oriented around typing up the key points and concepts you want to introduce, bringing in supporting visuals and laying it all out beautifully.
- Michael D. Corbin made this productCommand.App makes the complex clear. It turns presentations into conversations. It supports all marketing materials and file formats (PPT, PDF, Office files, images, videos, 3D models, animations, etc.) ensuring you always have the right information at the right time. It is the ultimate digital briefcase and Sales Presentation tool available today!