Sometimes I use Gmail's draft, sometimes sticky notes, what do you recommend?
- It's easy to capture content in multiple formats (e.g. text notes, photos, bookmarks, screenshots, emails...) and on multiple platforms. This makes Evernote perfect as a virtual in tray. It's then very easy to categorize reference files in notebooks. I also use the Evernote email feature to send notes to my task manager (Sendtask). This way notes are converted into tasks with a due date. The best system I've found is to capture everything that comes to mind or you need to revisit later in Evernote. Then frequently go through your Evernote "Inbox" notebook (everyone needs one!) and clear off all notes in it. They will generally go in one of three places: 1) Your calendar; 2) Your task manager; 3) Stay in Evernote. It's one of the few apps I pay for.
- I use Google Keep for quick notes, and Google Docs for things I'm already working on and want to keep structured. Google Keep makes it super easy to share your notes and review them inside of Google Docs when you need them.Possibly the best tool to use if you're already locked into the Google apps ecosystem. Love the fact that it syncs with my account and I can access it across my devices. The ability ti share notes and review them inside Google Docs is an added bonus. : )
- Notational and Notational Velocity, two separate apps, but same core concept, are the most enjoyable note taking apps I've used. Notational Velocity is OS X only, but Notational is a web app. The organization is top notch, and it's distraction free.
- The Google Docs apps for mobile are now *really* good and have replaced Evernote as my go-to note taking app. Their quick to open, provide a range of formatting options, have a simple and clean interface and sync everything seamlessly.
- I still prefer handwritten notes since I retain the information better than typing them in an app. I can give notes and important action items greater emphasis with handwriting than I can by typing. For what it's worth, if I feel a need to retain a note long term, then I will import it into Evernote.
- You cannot go wrong with the power and range of OneNote. It's ubiquitous, auto syncing and always available. They have apps for iOS, Android, web, desktop, and many other platforms. You also have the ability to scan documents in and save clippings from the web. Plus it is the only office app that is perpetually free.
- I have been using this app for a long time and it just perfect! Recording Use text, reminders, recordings, and pictures to fully document what you think. Remember everything that is important. Display Write a shopping list, not afraid of omission. List the agency matters and solve them. Share Find good scenery, hear good music, find food? Write down, a key to share to micro Bo and Friends Circle, convey a happy feeling. Local Backup and cloud synchronization By using the local backup and cloud synchronization features of simple notes, you don't have to worry about losing your notes, and you can view your notes on multiple devices. Custom labels Party, film review, Travel, reading, recipes ... Customize your note labels. Follow the label search, similar notes, at a glance. Security Lock and hide private notes, enter a password to open. Protect important notes.