- 5There are tons of startup podcasts, but I think Masters of Scale fits with what you're looking for. I just started listening to it and they have awesome entrepreneurs come on to tell their stories of scale - which include successes and failures along the way.
- Can't recommend this enoughFor successes and failures, I'd definitely recommend Startup's Season 2 and later. Season 1 is mainly an introspective on starting the parent company that produces this podcast, Gimlet Media, which is awesome, but if you want more siloed episodes, Season 2 and on would probably be your cup of tea.
- As a founder, you should be thinking about not only the product you are going to create or service you are going to offer, but the team that is going to be built behind that. Teams are the most productive when they mesh and can collaborate easily. I work with Recruitee, and they have this podcast where they interview different founders on how they hire! It's interesting and quick. Check it out :)
- If design-led and companies who value design are making the most impact, founders need to check out the High Resolution podcast. I love this series because of the in-depth conversations about a very focused topic. My favorite so far has been the one with Daniel Burka (#7). Highly recommend High Resolution!
- By far my favourite. I look forward to each new episode that comes out and time it perfectly for longer commutes. They interview anyone from Kate Spade to TOMs and even the guy who wrote the original music for Inspector Gadget but also happened to be the one to bring Power Rangers to American children's television.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productHello André, I just launched this curated list of interviews and podcasts yesterday, It is not exactly a standalone podcast like you mentioned but I had such an extended youtube history of great content I figured putting them into one clean website would be an interesting approach. Feel free to suggest videos to add as well!