Links, articles, images etc. with also the ability to organize it in context and share it with people and team members?
- Zenkit is an ideal tool to use to share bookmarks and resources. You can create a collection, organize it accordingly, and share it with your team members. The new public collection feature also means you can share your collection with anyone. I work closely with the dev team, so I can pass on any feedback.
- Toby is perfect for this. You can share with teams and it is super easy to use. One of my most used apps.Toby is one of the few bookmark tools that is built around teams. Great interface and customizable.
- I've used Raindrop with a few of my teams in the past, solid product...nice ux and features, seems like it has what you need.
- Carlo Tapia made this productVested Yeti is a web app and Chrome extension to organize and share web pages. You can create a flow in seconds, set privacy and contribution settings, and share your flows easily. The Chrome extension makes it easy to add web pages into flows as you browse the web, and you can comment directly from the sidebar of any web page.
- Scott Mathson made this productDoes 'resources' in initial question involve podcasts? Not seeing that explicitly mentioned, yet if so, Plink makes sharing podcasts easy with smart links that open in apps native to the clicker's device, OS, etc.
- Dean Peters-Wright made this productI can offer KwiqFlick which is a free file transfer web app that instantly sends files and messages to anyone with an email. There are no expiration limits on files and transfers and you can store your files in your KwiqFlick account until your ready to send to more people. You can send files, links, images, videos, folders, PowerPoint Presentations - anything you want or need to share. You can get up to 20GB file size all for free. I'd recommend checking it out for sure.Dean Peters-Wright made this productI can offer KwiqFlick which is a free file transfer web app that instantly sends files and messages to anyone with an email. There are no expiration limits on files and transfers and you can store your files in your KwiqFlick account until your ready to send to more people. You can send files, links, images, videos, folders, PowerPoint Presentations - anything you want or need to share. You can get up to 20GB file size all for free. Each person you send to becomes a contact so your files and your contacts are organised. This means you can fire off multiple files to multiple people which can come in handy when you want to pick and choose who you share things with and when. I'd recommend checking it out for sure.
- Didn't expect an to-do app could do such a wonderful feature to share and collaborate!TickTick has the Share and Collaborate features to facilitate the bookmarks/resources sharing. Here is some more info about TickTick: TickTick is your lightweight all-in-one task manager. With TickTick, one can embrace all the essential Getting Things Done (GTD) features, including: - Add, schedule, organize your tasks, and get reminded on time - Folder, List, Task, Subtask - complex projects are handled as a breeze - Collaborate efficiently with family, friends and coworkers through shared lists, notes, attachments and comments - Stay productive from anywhere with cross-platform syncing - iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Web on your phone, tablet, computer, watch and browser extensions - Integration with voice assistants, Slack, Zapier, IFTTT and Spark Besides, TickTick is also widely loved by the app’s built-in and advanced features, such as: - Calendar: with five calendar views, check and handle your agenda at a glance - Habit tracker: develop some good habits with check-in system and goal settings - Pomo Timer: practice the Pomodoro Technique to stay concentrated and get more things done - Markdown: minimum input efforts, maximum output effect; enjoy a variety of text formats and an ever more smooth note-taking experience - Kanban board: easily switch between list and kanban view to customize to your favorite workflow And much more to explore! Learn more about how TickTick can boost your personal and team productivity: https://bit.ly/ticktickproducthunt
- Clariti is a team work App and has exactly what you're looking for. - Contextual communication. It lets you organize your emails, chats, shared files and social media feeds all under one context for easy of communication.Bookmark managers will either work alongside, or inside of, a web browser, allowing users to save web content and return to it later without opening another application. Often, bookmarks are also presented at the forefront of the browser to ensure saved content isn’t forgotten or misplaced krogerfeedback
- TJMaxxFeedback Survey TJMaxxFeedback is the customer feedback survey portal introduced for the customers and visitors of the TJ Maxx retail store company, where visitors can share their personal visit experience and eatery feedback online. https://surveytaker.info/www-tjm... TJMaxxFeedback Survey >