- Found this on Product Hunt, used it a little and upvoted it. Now, it's my first editor for any business writing.Making content easily readable is essential for content providers. Hemmingway is the ideal tool.
I started using Hemingway from it's first iteration. First for my uni assignments and since then I've used it for almost everything. Slide decks, presentations, social posts, campaign copy, you name it. I even used it for this review! haha
Simple, unambiguous, clutter-free writing made easy for anyone. Hemingway is a godsend for people like me that, completely unintentionally, wax poetic about stuff that can be said in a few words.
- Life-saving tool for those of us who think nothing of having 70 open tabs....I was looking for this for sooooooo long!
I wish that I could create groups of tabs. If I have a group of tabs that are all related to one subject, I want to group them together within the onetab list.
I used is for well over 1y and it's OneTab that I always keep opened. Whenever I let loose browsing and I know I have to get back to my focus - right click and move to one-tab for later. Thanks OT team for making this amazing tool.
Downloaded. Couldn't even try it stopped by request to register account. If every minor Chrome extension would require registration for usage, it would be nightmare. There are OneTab that does similar job very good with no need to provide an email.
This one looks like hustling to get your contacts and spam you.
Downloaded the product, looks great and perfect for a big problem I have had for years with bookmarks and then later realized that my brownser home page had change to toby?!?! what?? not cool. If you will change a setting in my browser you HAVE to let me know, and if you did let me know then it was not clear AT ALL.
- This is the most upvoted product ever on Product Hunt, and it's easy to understand why. It has become my one-stop shop for startup tools. Lots of crossover with Product Hunt, but the content there is neatly organized in categories that make sense when you're starting or managing your own business.
- Recall has become as important on my Mac as using the Finder. It has become - as they say on the website - my digital memory! I don't run my Mac without it!Why bookmark when you can search your web personal web traffic? Using Atlas Recall is like searching your inbox instead of putting emails in folders - it just makes more sense, and saves oodles of time!
- Roxana Eftene made this productGreat way to create and deliver presentations
The templates help me create my slides easily and in no-time. I like the big preview of the templates which makes it easy to decide which one fits my needs best.
it's my app of choice when it comes to creating presentations
When you use grammarly, they put some kind of advert for youtube, so when you watch youtube videos, it will stop and their advert will start. Note, this is not a youtube ad, this is an ad directly from them.
The browser extension is a must have, but I regularly pass my emails through this, or draft them in it just to catch dumb mistakes and make noticeable grammar improvements on the fly
Their query based pricing makes the product almost unusable. They'll charge you for every DB query they post -- every click will cost you the number of DB queries that action requires. That's pretty random and dependent on how efficiently they do that (I don't see much incentive to optimize that). Moreover, reports you "purchase" are not cached i.e if you request the same report you just saw/purchased, you'll be charged again.
I have been using SERPSTAT for about a year and normally use SEO PowerSuite and Google tools. I love the ease of use of SERPSTAT and the information it pulls when doing keyword research or looking at the keywords related to an added site. Great set of filters which make searching easy.
Can't wait to see how it evolves as more people grab it.
- I think this was one of the first products I found on Ask PH. I love how easy their interface is. You can drag and drop items into a template. Carry a template layout over to the next issue. And my favorite, you can import links into an inbox with a Chrome extension. I just put together my first newsletter this weekend and I'm looking forward to doing more.
Revue focuses on delivering a simple mailing/newslettering software and does it really well, really like the way the app lets you give a personal touch to your emails and set up a direct contact with an audience. And the value-for-money is totally fine 👍
- The one app I've probably been consistently using since finding it on the first day I discovered the world of ProductHunt.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
Honestly, if I was to buy a new computer, this is the first thing I would download.
Although Apple and Google have integrated blue light filters into their operating systems, they still haven't matched the capabilities that f.lux offers. f.lux gives you more control over the filter strength and once setup, you don't need to touch.
I have been using this since it first showed up on Product Hunt. It's probably my most used 'app' even though I barely ever interact with it. Once I found my optimal settings, I don't think I've opened the app itself more than a handful of times. It works as advertised most of the time. The only time I've had issues is when using it on external displays with Linux. Since it's my secondary device, it's not been much of a problem though.
- I'm such a huge fan of this product that whenever I talk about it, people frequently tell me that I sound like an infomercial. BUT GUYS, IT REALLY WORKS. Just put a pinch on the bridge / nose piece of your glasses and BAM no more slipping or constant glasses-pushing (formerly the bane of my existence). Couldn't recommend it more highly.