- Very popular product on PH that does just this, I've heard good things 💫Love Notion, incredibly easy to use and powerful. I've used it for new hire on boarding, brand guidelines, meeting notes, User Interviews, and a variety of personal projects. It's very flexible and works well for both technical and non-technical teams.
- I was just recently looking for the same type of application myself. I'm very familiar with using Confluence in past roles, but wanted something that was free to start. I am just getting started with Nuclino, but they have a free version and it looks to be simple enough for my needs.I would definitely recommend giving it a try (especially since it offers a free plan with no credit card details required). It's a simple but powerful collaboration tool for teams to accumulate knowledge and best practices. The UI is very sleek and intuitive and it's easy to structure data. You collaborate in real time and can easily tag and mention people to send them notifications.
- Laure Albouy made this productSlite is a note app for teams. It lets you create, collaborate and access all of the knowledge your team creates daily with ease. It's organized in channels (like Slack) which makes it great to store all of your team's knowledge and find what you are looking for in a flash. Check it out :) would love your feedback!
- Mircea Pașoi made this productI'm biased... but I think Memo is great for technical teams (works great for code snippets, technical documentation, meeting notes, etc.) and is deeply integrated with Slack. Here's some information on how it compares with traditional tools (Evernote, Confluence, Github Wiki and Slack Posts): https://memo.ai/compare
- Tettra is really powerful with it's Slack integration. We can keep company info,(like vacation days), onboarding info (like tools and login details), as well as product feature documentation. Since all of it is searchable in Slack, the team doesn't need to know where every doc is located. If something isn't covered anyone can request that content to be posted in Tettra. I'd highly recommend checking out their product.
- I'm actually working at a company aimed at solving exactly that. We're building a new kind of service desk that essentially creates a knowledge base for teams. Coworkers can file requests via email, SMS, or their favorite chat app. Spoke will either answer them on the spot or route their request to the right team. What's cool is it uses AI to find relevant answers and gets better at helping people on its own.
- Basecamp documents easy to use and you can link your GoogleDocs. Simplier and less tech advanced.Basecamp a great tool to collaborate with team and share all Projects related. Built with many features that's save your time.
- Amanda Wong made this productTry out Kipwise :) Our Slack integration allows you to build up your knowledge base super easily just from your daily communications. We also offer Google Drive integration and more are coming soon, including a Q&A function where you can easily assign a question to a teammate on Slack and the Q&A will be saved to Kipwise automatically when your teammate answered.
- We used Confluence with our team and I was impressed how flexible, simple but effective it is. It was really easily to create, organize, store, and grow the team's knowledge base, share it between departments, collaborate, and more. Totally recommend.
- It's a great app that becomes the primary mode of communication at work. You can use channels to your advantage to create a knowledge/information base within the team. You can choose to keep the team private of public to control access. There's another feature called 'favorites' that lets users save/favorite a particular chat/information. The tools free for unlimited members and provides a lot more features.
- Guru is the best knowledge base software I have ever used. My favorite features are listed below: 1. Support markdown, markdown is a clean and beauty text format, especially for engineers. 2. The manner of how it organizes information: board-card. 3. Card owners need to verify knowledge periodically, this keeps information effective. 4. When integrated with Slack, you can search information easily using "/guru xxx"
- Documize is a wiki that has community (free, open source) and enterprise (paid, hosted) editions. The open source model means you can experiment with a control group before rolling it out to the whole company. Main selling point seems to be that they can aggregate from different sources, which is more close the reality of knowledge base management.
- Ehsan Memari made this productBoostHQ is the leading knowledge sharing platform that helps organizations/ teams Share, Centralize and Discuss internal knowledge. You are able to create an online resource library of your content/ material and allow your team members to discuss them. I highly recommend giving it a try. The platform comes with a 14-day Free trial.
- Alex Zolotenkov made this productWe've been working on a completely automatic and unique solution for Slack to manage your knowledge without any additional Web interfaces or complex deployments/integrations - Memonia. Just keep chatting in your Slack channels, this Slack application is extracting knowledge from your text messages as well as sharing it with your teammates automatically. Give it a try and please let us know what you think.
- There are many knowledge sharing software available but looking at your preferences, you should try KnoBis- Knowledge Automation. I have highlighted below key features of the platform: Knowledge Management Allow team members to share relevant knowledge, content and documents. Ensure everyone has the latest and greatest, remove redundancy, prevent "reinvention of wheel" and at the same have complete control on who is able to access what. Easy knowledge creation process, integrate with existing systems and an underlying artificial intelligence engine that helps you house relevant and useful knowledge, weeding out not needed ones. Powerful analytics that tells you what people have and what they are looking for, allowing you to plug the gap Learning and Training Train and educate new team members as well as existing folks with a very easy to use, multi-device supported training platform Powerful assessment engine to identify potential gaps Create courses on the fly, reuse existing content and integrate with third party platforms. Embed multimedia in the courses Analytics that gives you deep insights into team member's progress and performance.