- If you're a freelancer working from home or remote, this app is a great resource to help you run your business. You can manage all your expenses, income and invoices in any currency, AND CO automatically converts everything with real-time and historical conversion rate data. It's all built with a smart workflow so you can have some piece of mind while working remote, knowing that your business is taken care of;)
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
- R A I Z A made this productThis might not be what you exactly meant - but I have multiple computers + an iPhone that I use for work. The reason for this is I have a designated "work" computer and a "home" computer, and occasionally I end up doing work on both of them. Atlas gives me the ability to search my stuff (both computers) using any of my devices, and will give me the files / URLs / for my stuff and take me back faster through a smarter search platform. Whenever I work from home or remotely during any period of time, this is super useful for looking through and across all of the different silos my work is living in.
- Not only is the app fantastic for finding great spots to work (even in towns you wouldn't expect it!), the Slack community is supportive and friendly. Definitely recommend!Kristi E. DePaul made this productOur app's community-scouted + vetted locations in over 150 countries = happy remote workers just about anywhere. If you're a global wanderer or are traveling for work and need a spot with reliable WiFi and the right ambiance, Workfrom helps you to find it. There's also a virtual community you can join with a Pro membership so you never have to work alone. :) (Before I joined the team, I was an enthusiastic user.)
- The real-time chat features, video calls, screen-sharing help you seamlessly stay in touch with the team onsite. Also, there's an inbuilt task management tool that helps manage tasks within the team. It also allows integrations in a unique sort of way, so all your internal tools once integrated can be accessible within Flock. Essentially, even while you're working remotely, you can have access to all information in one single place. The app is free to use and is available across devices.
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- Beth Hudson made this productIf you're hiring remotely or have remote recruiters or team members that want to get in on the hiring process, Recruitee is a great collaborative hiring tool. It streamlines the hiring process, allows for unlimited users, and has things like a mobile app with notifications, team notes, and a careers site editor.
This app is pretty awesome. They made it so detailed that when I walked away from my laptop for 20 minutes, instead of just logging whatever app I was on, it asked me if I was eating, sleeping, exercising, etc. since it knew I was away from the computer
It logs every single website and app you visit, and almost everything has been categorized for you. You can even make your own categories and projects to specifically log as well. At the end, I can also look at everything I did with charts and a pie chart showing my overall time spent categorized into productive, neutral, and distracted, which is a really awesome way to get a quick overview.
Other activity trackers and systems for keeping organized have always stressed me out a ton. Qbserve is the first activity tracker i've used that i don't feel hung up or bad about using through the entire cycle of use. There are periods where i will stop tracking for a while, but Qbserve is always easy to jump back into and use. You get immediate feedback about what's going on, and the color tracking in the dock icon gives a great visual feedback mechanism as a reminder for how on track you've been (or not).
Classification has gotten better, and the ability to triage stuff yourself is great. I wish there were some way to segment up my twitter use into work related, and time wasting, but that's my only complaint.
I really love the software and we're using it at picksaas to do video conferencing. The best thing about is it that everybody can enter with just one link, like the simplicity!
Best video conference tools I've ever used! Skip those first 10 minutes of meetings on Skype that people just say "Can you hear me? How about now?", and just start talking!