- Technically, I shut off my alarm and close Headspace first. Right after that, I open up Product Hunt on mobile web. I like to see the board fresh (very little activity) so I can understand the value prop of each product I look at. I almost "play" this like a game.
- Honestly, sometimes I open it even before I wake up :) All salespeople will understand me.As an entrepreneur, it is the most important app for me considering sales requests and other lead update notification arrives on it.
- It really REALLY bothers me when there's an unread story. I. Must. Open. All. The. Stories. Now that they've pushed out an update that shows you that someone's shared a story that you haven't seen even as you scroll down your timeline...brb. Gotta check my feed.
- I'm trying to get in the habit of meditating first thing in the morning. Some days Gmail gets priority!
- First app I check in the morning... Because waking up with a reminder of the stupid things I posted online years ago is how I like to start my day.I really like looking back at photos from this day however many years ago, it always brightens my day to see the things I have experienced with my friends and family, on the otherside a reminder of the dumb things I have said on twitter normally makes me cringe too!
- I wake up in the morning and spend the next hour addressing messages from teams I am in, hence why I always check the app before anything else.
- It's my alarm and it's nice to see how I slept in realtionship to the weather, location etc.
- Perfect, quick way to catch up on all important emails, neatly organized.I'll roll out of bed and read through the daily Axios newsletters (and answer other emails) while getting ready for my day.
- I've been using Tweetbot for so long that it's just a habit by now, I don't even know how it compares to Twitter's own app anymore. However, I'm generally very happy with it. It's generally the last app I use before I go to sleep and the first one I check when I wake up.
- I'm trying to make myself avoid using any apps when I wake up. But I usually fail and open this one up to binge on the news.