- Communication and distribution of content across a remote team. Great way to communicate instantly and efficiently and in line with threadsSlack is great for communicating with coworkers and other team members, no matter what type of team or workplace you find yourself in. It also integrates other apps into its software very well. Namely, the app Clever Google Ads integrates your Google Ad campaigns into Slack making things a lot easier.I'm a member of a tone of Slack Communities. Some of them are clients, others are just local communities. However, I feel you get the most out of Slack when you're less than 200 people. I am in large communities where you lose your interest because there are so many notifications coming in!
- SoapBox is a one-on-one meeting tool used by over 30,000 managers. It's designed to help managers boost productivity, communicate more effectively and stay organized amongst their teams. Here's what you can do with SoapBox (free!) 👇: 💻 Collaborate on shared meeting agendas 📝 Take notes, comment and summarize what you discuss 📧 Automatically email meeting notes 🏃♀️ Add next steps and action items 🕐 Revisit past one-on-one meetings 📅 Sync meetings with your calendar 🧐 Spark ideas with the SoapBox question suggester 🔗 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google 📌 Personalized home page with all upcoming meetings, action items and more in one central place Check out more ways SoapBox can supercharge 🚀your teams productivity: https://soapboxhq.com/features
- Definitely, Notion is one of the most flexible tools out there. We use it for kanban, calendars, spreadsheets, notes, wikis, minutes, organizing projects, collaborate, etc. One of the things I love the most is the infinite hierarchy. It really helps for organizing.This is hands down the best productivity app I use to date. It doesn't matter if I use it on my own or with a handful of co-workers. I feel you can do whatever you want it to do. The power of simple databases is just mindblowing and super cool to share. Give it a try and see what you can build with Notion!I love how easy it is to organize notes! I am a huge fan of writing everything down. However, I was never good with organizing notes. Before Notion, I was used to storing everything in one folder without any system. Notion's clean and easy-to-use interface does most of the organizing work for you, making it easy to pull out notes whenever you need them.
- I mean you can't have a list about productivity and leave out Trello. It is probably the most flexible software I've ever used - they say it's not great to be a jack of all trades and a master of none, but Trello kinda disproves that in my opinion.
- Saves me 2 hours a week on regularly scheduled meetings, etc.The fastest way to schedule and manage time. Takes the headache out of scheduling meetings - especially useful for scheduling on iOS. Smart templates, fully integrated scheduling links. No longer need to manage - or pay for - a separate calendar link tool.
- Try collabee. Especially if you ever felt bothered by receiving too many notifications while you are at work. The best part of this tool is that you will never miss anything even if you are not constantly notified.It's basically a doc-based collaboration tool. You can assign tasks to different stakeholders, request for decisions from the managers, and plan events with this app. You can view your progress in a Kanban board too which helps you track everything visually. The file search feature is pretty powerful too.
- Alexey Pikurov made this productTo be honest, we are using our own product :) — own server — encrypted database — requires fewer resources — reliable in slow Internet connection — instant messaging — voice/video calls (one-to-one) — project management, etc.
- Troop Messenger offers a host of amazing features.The app offers an amazing user experience and is easy to use. It boasts an excellent design and you can effortlessly call out team members as needed.This app is great to manage and organize projects. Weather you’re a solopreneur and you handle it all or you have a team, this app has features that will help you. I can safely say that my favorite productivity app is Troop Messenger – a simple team chat app.
- Krisp is a productivity app which enables the users to mute background noise during calls. It works with all conferencing apps and headsets.
- Hey guys! We're about to launch the tool but I wanted to introduce it already. Achieved is completely new approach to team progress tracking. The principle is simple: Forecast your workday, track step by step your achievements & share it with your team. It's the Ideal to keep everyone aligned with business goals. Built with OKR, nomads, remote workers and fast scaling companies in mind. <3
- You can try Evernote. It is one of the best productivity apps for notes taking and sharing ideas.As of now, EN is still the best note taking app there is. I did play around with Notion for sometime but it's not ideal for quick note taking and mobile apps are still a hug let down.
- Leo Bassam made this productPlutio is an all in one business management and productively platform. Everything you need from projects and tasks to proposals and invoicing, all in one intuitive and deeply customizable platform. No more multiple subscriptions and juggling between apps.