- Back in my day we fiddled with margins and wrestled with formatting in MS Word. Now we have web-based tools like Standard Resume to create simple, beautiful CV's. I'm a fan of the minimalist templates they provide. That said, for anyone working in technology it can be very useful to maintain an online presence (on LinkedIn, AngelList, Twitter, etc.) that represents you. I haven't seen a resume from most of the people we brought onto the Product Hunt team.
- Clean interface and simple drag and drop editing. You can also save a PDF for free.Another one - better templates and design focus. Simple drag and drop builder. You can download your resume at any time—print, share, or send it off instantly. PS - not really tried cvlogin, but I'll give it a shot as we do make some (a lot) of CVs for a non-profit ed startup.
- Web portfolio or professional PDF resume. Its Mobile friendly too if you happen to share the web version. Otherwise, create a copy and export to PDF in one click. The templates in the free version are common and when I tried I created from scratch. It works. You can also access PRO templates.
So many gorgeous templates, some that turned my idea of what a resume could be on its head. Easily filled all the little details from my LinkedIn page, so all that was left was to conjure up those eloquent humble-brags that are the difference between getting hired and pounding the pavement.
- Love this tool from Strikingly, instantly create a beautiful resume through Linkedin.
I love this product. The company.. not so much. Customer support is slow to respond, if they respond at all, and they only reach out with canned messages about very specific issues. I imagine competitors offering a better customer experience will knock Enhancv out of the market in the next 2-3 years.
- Veysel Aksak made this productFree online CV builder, the best online CV templates to choose,Birol Kabakoglu made this productCreate a professional resume in minutes.
- It has a very flexible and easy to use the editor and let you create a different version of your resume by cloning. you build your resume first and then you can apply one of the designs they provide. All designs are Free if you want to keep your resume online and just share a link but you need to pay for some designs if you want to download it. the features I really like about it; - Free online resume (all designs are free) - Cloning is very handy (I create a different version of my resume for a different position in seconds) - You can change your resume design any time you want - They provide analytics.