- We love taskade for managing projects, mind mapping, and writing down notes. One of the more imaginative ideas in Taskade is that documents can be displayed and edited in various views, and you can chat and edit on the same page. Best part is it's simple and you can add team members for free.
- +1 on Trello. I always go with this for small teams. Single board for a project. It's very simple + integrates with everything. I like how it doesn't force on you how to use it. Can adjust to whatever works best for your team.I like Trello since it doesn't get in my way 😊.
- I like Asana becuase it's checklist based and less visually drag-and-drop. It works better for my particular style, and adding things like instagantt makes it even better.
- Paymo's a bit underrated by the public opinion, but it does a great job at tackling the full cycle of a project through its customizable modules. Plus it has a friendly user interface that makes it easy to grasp by almost every new comer. Here's what you can do with it: - Create a proposal straight out of your task hourly budgets and costs - Plan a project in detail with dependencies and milestones - Schedule your team in advance and account for their days off to know who works on what, when, and for how long - Collaborate through shared comments, files, and Slack - Track time through various web, desktop, and mobile time tracking tools, as well as create time reports on top of them - Monitor work through Portfolio Gantt Charts, Kanban boards, project statuses, burndown graphs, and in-app notifications - Invoice your work at the end of the project and get paid online through 5 different gateways
- Vicky Pham made this productEveryone loves the simplicity of Quire - straightforward and super user-friendly. No matter if you want to use Quire for personal use or for your team, the tool really does help you organize everything. Quire has the nested/hierarchical task list which not a lot of the other apps in the same category offers. Also, the independent Kanban board is a huge plus! Y'all can go check it out for yourself (it's free!!)
- Nifty is the first modern workflow and project management hub to consolidate all your work in one place. With Nifty, project managers gain the power to streamline requests, plan and prioritize projects, manage processes, digitally review assets, and report on work efforts.
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productMy preference goes to Hygger.io as this product/project management tool with built-in prioritization for Agile teams looks like the great alternative between too complicated Jira and rather simple Trello. Hygger proposes all the necessary tools and features that may be helpful for any project manager, from well-designed Kanban boards to the innovative ways to prioritize features and tasks (ICE and RICE scoring, Weighted scoring by own criteria), etc.
- Very different approach to project management. Aimed at indie game design teams, it works well with any other project management needs. It's a beta tool and still under development. We use it at Superdays to manage our tasks and couldn't be happier. Give it a try, it's easy to check out and scale up if wanted.
- As for me, the best tool is the one with most features. So I would recommend you to try a project management tool, which is called IC Project. Since when we have ICP, we do not have to use any other tools. This comprehensive system allows us to manage the team and tasks effectively and easily. Why ICP? - you do not have to learn how to use it - your client can log in to the project and be up to date - you do not have to use many tools at the same time - mobile app I save time and money.Personally, I don't need very complicated programs, which is why I like the ease of using IC Project. We started the company with a free trial period, we checked and decided on further cooperation. For me, great software. https://icproject.com/en/
- You are right, there are too many project management tools available on the market, making it difficult to choose one that best suits a companys’ needs. But, ProProfs Project is one PM tool that offers all the needed features to manage my team, projects, tasks, and clients - all one one platform! A few features of this tool include: - One Dashboard View - Time Tracking - Shared Calendar - File Sharing - Milestone Visualization - Email Notifications - Task Dependencies - Task Comments - Report Generation - Invoice Generation ….and a lot more! This project management software helps managers keep everyone in the loop and coordinate seamlessly to meet project deadlines. Also, through the time tracking feature, managers can track who is working on what and for how long. This helps in analyzing where the team needs to improve and, as a result, managers can train their team to increase overall performance. This tool also helps in generating reports and invoices in a matter of seconds! Hope this answer helps! :)