I am looking for a tool which will make it easy for me to collect customer feedback, (allow users to vote on upcoming features) for my web app.
- Kamel Nabil made this productInstabug offers that. All your users’ feature requests are submitted from inside your app. Add your ideas to the list and let your users vote for ideas submitted by others or added by you. Here are more details about the product: https://goo.gl/q141Nv
- hellonext offers all that and more. In fact, you just have to update the status of the feature requests your users have made and it immediately notifies the users who were interested in that feature. hellonext has public roadmap features and a timeline for your past releases as well. The customer support is really active and responsive as well.I recommend using hellonext which is gaining more popularity due to its ease of use and affordability compared to others in the market. hellonext has a simple platform design that doesn't intimidate your customers and allows them to provide feedback comfortably.hellonext also has an upvoting feature for customers to upvote others’ requests, allowing you to know what the most popular requests are and prioritize accordingly. hellonext solves the user engagement problem by having comment threads for the request submissions, tags like ‘under review’, ‘planned’, ‘in progress’ and automatically updates users through email. Plans start as cheap as $20/month making it really cost-effective compared to others in the market. hellonext is also releasing an ios and android app. You can try the demo or free trial to see how it works for you !
- Tomáš Vestenický made this productA simple, unified package with everything you need: 1. Feedback boards to collect customer feedback and allow people to vote 2. Public roadmap to show your progress 3. A beautiful Changelog for bigger updates and of course 4. A small, fast widget to embed directly into your site
- The one-stop shop for surveys to collect proactive and reactive customer feedback. Might not be the exact solution you were looking for, but offers comprehensive options to solicit and translate user feedback into product decisions.
- Voting for Product Ideas - this one is what I think you're looking for. We use it to poll for 'feature requests' internally but it can be also used to solicit the same kind of feedback from customers. Offers additional features for product roadmaps and more. Hope this helps.
- Noora is an all-in-one customer support platform that combines inbound support with feature voting, roadmaps and product announcements. Combining all of these aspects into one tools allows you to automatically follow up with users who make requests through support tickets, all through a simple drop-in widget in your app and on your website.
- Qualaroo provides all the features you need, and It takes only a few minutes to create the voting popup survey using the Nudges™. Plus, if the feature is browser-specific, you can choose to exclude the survey to appear on other browsers from settings. You can also add text questions and branching options to get deeper user insights. You can also create link surveys to send to your customers via email. The best part is the reports section, which segments the voters into percentages. And its AI-based analysis tool tracks mood metrics for text-based questions to show how people feel about the proposed features such as happy, sad, neutral, etc. They offer a 15-day trial period so that you can test it out.