- Great app that has an awesome time-tracking feature. You can track every second, easily catch up on old time logs that you missed, and track your time by project. It also automatically creates invoices based on these time-tracking hours you inputted, and has full-function mobile apps for your iPhone and Android! Highly suggest trying it out.
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
- Pomodoro timer with tracking, reporting and other powerful sets of features. You can create blocks (tasks), track time, punch-in & out, look back what all happened last month and much more. Available on iOS/Android/Mac/Windows, everywhere. It works seamlessly with the web version of Toggl, syncing data on the fly. You can also add a chrome extension for web and directly enable Pomodoro mode from the Toggl extension.
- Radoslaw Holewa made this productIf you are looking for a simple nice-looking app then you may want to give it a try: https://quidlo.com/timesheets/ We have created it after we realized Google Sheets was not suitable for us anymore. We wanted to keep the simplicity of a spreadsheet but have a better overview on time reported in projects. If it sounds like something that fits your needs. Please give it a try and let us know what you think.
I use TimeCamp's manual time track. My workflow usually:
- When I want to work on a certain task, for example Project-A, set the timer
- Focus on that task
- Turn of the timer when its done.
One feature that I've not found at other time tracker is TimeCamp allow you to move your tracked time. For example, you accidentally work on task Project-B when you set the timer to Project-A. TimeCamp allow to move your time from Project-A to Project-B.
I have probably used a dozen different time tracking apps & processes.
Recently I had need to track a lot of time & task details on a couple of projects. The issue with most time tracking tools is if they do not exist within your existing software set, it can be a drag to use yet another app. My one exception to this rule is a standalone mobile app which TimeCamp provides.
Currently I am using (and demoing) the free single user license and I have entered about two weeks of time I had been jotting down in a notebook. Time entry is quick, intuitive and flexible with ample room for notes.
There is a companion desktop and downloadable versions which allow you to upgrade for a broader feature set plus integrations and other bells & whistles.