- Great Kanban based tool. Used it for quite a few years now. If this is for a team, 'd recommend having solid processes and workflows built on paper before implementing it on Trello. Because the tool is so versatile and robust, that would leave the process decision making to the user. While that is great for structured organizations, team just figuring out their processes can take a while to actual nail something down because you start implementing directly on Trello. Also, if your team also uses Slack, that could really be a deterrent from adapting any productivity tool because the main point of using something like this is to collaborate. If teams collaborate only on Slack, then these productivity tools because an obligation to use rather than a fun process.
- Very easy to use and keeps me super organized and connected with my teamThe perfect tool to increase your productivity with this all-in-one app
- I don't require a ton of customization on my todo list entries. I just need something that's easy on the eyes, fast, and simple to use. It also helps that I can install Todoist from just about any platform including Chrome.
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productFellow.app makes all my meetings 10X more productive! I use the app to: 📝 Write meeting agendas and talking points that keep meetings short, focused, and organized. ✅ Assign action items to give every meeting a clear purpose and keep everyone accountable for their tasks. ❓ Ask for feedback to make sure that all my meetings and work interactions are always productive. Try it free: https://www.fellow.app/meetings/... — your team will thank you 😉
- When most of your time is spent in meetings, it's extremely crucial that those meetings are productive. If they're not... you're going to end up having more meetings about meetings and get nothing done. SoapBox is a free one-on-one and team agenda tool and having recently started using it, I can confidently say that my meetings have been 10x more productive. SoapBox allows you to: 💻 Collaborate on shared meeting agendas 📝 Take notes, comment and summarize what you discuss (as you discuss!) 📧 Automatically email meeting notes 🏃♀️ Add next steps and action items 🕐 Revisit past one-on-one, team meetings and discussions 📅 Sync meetings with your calendar 🧐 Spark conversations with the SoapBox question suggester 🔗 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google 📌 Have a personalized home page with all upcoming meetings, action items and more in one central place 📚Access a library of 40+ tried and tested agenda templates from other awesome managers Check out more ways SoapBox can supercharge 🚀 your meetings here: http://bit.ly/2ZKK2kb
- The best one out there so far. I've been using this to manage many marketing campaigns. As a marketing manager that coordinates many global projects, I have to be extremely detail-oriented. My team works off of tasks and event deadlines too and I need an app that lays out plan visually and literally. collabee support both features and it's seamless.
- Brett Hellman made this productMatter helps you increase your overall productivity by hearing feedback from your peers.
- It is one of the most cleanly designed and workload management tools i used on Mac. The UX is super well thought through almost everywhere. You can draw your strategy in few minutes, assign users on tasks, control progress, share links online, all I need for my strategy in one software.
- At work we use it, is really handy to view tasks and keep long term projects visible. I even have a project for my personal life!I've found Asana to be a really valuable tool for complex and simple project management. I would agree.
- I used to manage a pretty large remote team at Adobe. We were all in different times zones, it was hard to find a time to consistently meet up without someone having to sacrifice an early morning or late evening on a work call. We started using CloudApp combined with Slack to communicate more visually. We also found that a personlized video of a screen recorded task was a great way to get your point across quicker than with text and to replace a lot of meetings and review cycles. I loved it so much that I actually left Adobe after 7 years and joined the company haha.
- Ivan Mir made this productQbserve (our app) is a time and productivity tracker for Mac that does everything automatically – including project time tracking. It shows your current productivity score right in the menu bar and dock icons and sends you notifications when you are spending too much time on distractions.
- Absolutely in love with it, good amount of customization, available (and working well) on every platform, reasonable price from premium subscription. It has habit tracking combined (but being completely second to your actual regular work day tasks) what makes is really unique and worth every penny.