- It helps me communicate with team members more efficiently.de-clutter your email and streamline your productivity.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
The best todo list app out there, really nice UI! It is very flexible - it can be used as a vertical Kanban, weekly planner, simple todo list, bullet journal or even for note taking! It can even be used for collaboration with a built in chat. TRY IT 😻
Just started using, really like the simplicity and the look
Hope it won't be overloaded with features (except for critical ones, like moving tasks between lists)
- Great for managing any project or tasksHands down, one of the best project management, collaboration tools. They have a great free tier which should be good for startups.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
- Great solution for teamwork in all phases of the project management journey. Whether you are conceptualizing (Mind-Map), actively working with a team (Kanban Board) or working with Deadlines (Calendar View), Zenkit is the go-to solution. Say goodbye to switching costs and training your new team members for many different tools. Start-ups tend to grow at a quick pace, especially in the beginning. Zenkit grows with you and your responsibilities and lets you scale your business efficiently.Siobhan O'Rorke made this productIt's kind of like if Trello, Wunderlist, and a super powerful relational database had a baby. Great for project management and team collaboration. And it's free for individuals and small teams up to 5.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- It helps me easily schedule posts for social media to engage my audience.This is my go-to tool for outbound social media because it is hands-down the easiest to use and offers great value. Doesn't yet do automated recycling of posts, but had the flexibility to build an add-on for it - http://repeatpost.com
- Google Sheets is pretty convenient to build a concierge MVP when you integrate it with Squarespace forms! (that's how we did our first version)Hard to go past one of the most frequently used free resources
- Great way to get started with outbound messaging to customers, influencers. Mailchimp offers a free account for up to 2k subs.
- Records everything, you can create easy user flow funnels and integrates and has awesome integrations like Slack and Intercom.So easy to use and understand what website visitors are doing and how they engage with your content
When you're building a new products, user feedback is critical. You can gather feedback in a variety of ways, through in-person customer development interviews, surveys, and by simply looking at the data. I'm particularly fond of doing user testing (UserTesting is an awesome tool for this) although its only a "simulation" of what your users are actually doing.
FullStory captures a screen recording of your site visitor's actions and behavior within (cue Steve Irwin impression) their natural environment. We've used it many times at Product Hunt to better understand how people are using new or beta features we're building. It's 👍🏼.
- +1 for Hotjar. Great insights, and for low volume sites, it's completely free.
- A lot of times, you're looking for tools to manage small parts of your startup. Airtable is perfect for such use cases! You can create your own "micro-application" to manage your project, sales, blog schedule or whatever else you want. No need for full-fledged software to manage each task. It's basically a supercharged Excel with a great UI.I can't recommend Airtable enough!
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.
- This is probably the only tool you will need to make beautiful graphics on social media without needing to use photoshop or even have any design skills. It's stupid simple to use, and it also has an iOS app that is just as powerful. The free version is powerful enough for most use cases.The best graphic design solution for startups without a graphic designer.
Overall this tool is amazing for people who want to make quick nice content.
Their templates are cool for inspiration and makes the whole progress easier.
I cannot do everything but that's the beauty of it.
I am totally in love with Canva! For me it's the best graphic app I ever work with!
Simple enough to quickly create pics for Facebook, twitter posts, featured images for my blog and emails. The powerful and full of tools enough to create even an infographic! Guys, you're so awesome, you help me to level up my skills as a content, SMM and PR manager. I don't need to wait for designer. I can create an illustration in 5 min! I work with Canva like 1 year or even more. With free version, but I want to try paid too. Thank you, guys!
- Their app will help you to cover many pertinent areas that every startupper have to grapple with. It has some categories and it has 10 recommended resources that can help with the startup’s growing pains.
- Atlas has improved my productivity day to day by a multiple of 6. The ability to search through docs, wikis, knowledge and asset managers, when and where I need them is incredible. It has increased efficiency meetings for our entire team. Highly recommended.Why bookmark when you can search your web personal web traffic? Using Atlas Recall is like searching your inbox instead of putting emails in folders - it just makes more sense, and saves oodles of time!Atlas has dramatically helped me locate ANYTHING whenever I need it! I use it both on my Mac as well as my iPhone and have to say it is by far the most productive app I have on my device. I literally interact with it 20-25 times daily! Get Atlas NOW!
- This is the best thing if you want to collaborate with someone else to do your work.
- Makes team collaboration way easierCloudApp is awesome. I use it to grab screens about every day.