- It helps me communicate with team members more efficiently.de-clutter your email and streamline your productivity.
- Great for managing any project or tasksHands down, one of the best project management, collaboration tools. They have a great free tier which should be good for startups.
- Google Sheets is pretty convenient to build a concierge MVP when you integrate it with Squarespace forms! (that's how we did our first version)Hard to go past one of the most frequently used free resources
- It helps me easily schedule posts for social media to engage my audience.This is my go-to tool for outbound social media because it is hands-down the easiest to use and offers great value. Doesn't yet do automated recycling of posts, but had the flexibility to build an add-on for it - http://repeatpost.com
- Great solution for teamwork in all phases of the project management journey. Whether you are conceptualizing (Mind-Map), actively working with a team (Kanban Board) or working with Deadlines (Calendar View), Zenkit is the go-to solution. Say goodbye to switching costs and training your new team members for many different tools. Start-ups tend to grow at a quick pace, especially in the beginning. Zenkit grows with you and your responsibilities and lets you scale your business efficiently.Siobhan O'Rorke made this productIt's kind of like if Trello, Wunderlist, and a super powerful relational database had a baby. Great for project management and team collaboration. And it's free for individuals and small teams up to 5.
- Great way to get started with outbound messaging to customers, influencers. Mailchimp offers a free account for up to 2k subs.
- Records everything, you can create easy user flow funnels and integrates and has awesome integrations like Slack and Intercom.So easy to use and understand what website visitors are doing and how they engage with your content
- A lot of times, you're looking for tools to manage small parts of your startup. Airtable is perfect for such use cases! You can create your own "micro-application" to manage your project, sales, blog schedule or whatever else you want. No need for full-fledged software to manage each task. It's basically a supercharged Excel with a great UI.I can't recommend Airtable enough!
- +1 for Hotjar. Great insights, and for low volume sites, it's completely free.
- This is probably the only tool you will need to make beautiful graphics on social media without needing to use photoshop or even have any design skills. It's stupid simple to use, and it also has an iOS app that is just as powerful. The free version is powerful enough for most use cases.The best graphic design solution for startups without a graphic designer.
- Their app will help you to cover many pertinent areas that every startupper have to grapple with. It has some categories and it has 10 recommended resources that can help with the startup’s growing pains.
- Atlas has improved my productivity day to day by a multiple of 6. The ability to search through docs, wikis, knowledge and asset managers, when and where I need them is incredible. It has increased efficiency meetings for our entire team. Highly recommended.Why bookmark when you can search your web personal web traffic? Using Atlas Recall is like searching your inbox instead of putting emails in folders - it just makes more sense, and saves oodles of time!Atlas has dramatically helped me locate ANYTHING whenever I need it! I use it both on my Mac as well as my iPhone and have to say it is by far the most productive app I have on my device. I literally interact with it 20-25 times daily! Get Atlas NOW!
- Makes team collaboration way easierCloudApp is awesome. I use it to grab screens about every day.
- This is the best thing if you want to collaborate with someone else to do your work.