- Daniil Kopilevych made this productThe best live chat tool out there. You can try it free for 14 days - https://helpcrunch.com/live-chat...
- Check out LiveChat software. It's a great tool to catch leads, convert them and build a relationship with customers. The company offers plans suitable for various business needs. If you have a small startup, you can choose the lower plan and pay less, but if you need advanced features, that's not a problem as you can find them in higher plans. Plus, the company offers 24/7 chat support so that you can ask them for tips or guidance any time you need.
- I love Chaport because it's very simple yet powerful. It has beautiful chat widget that works great on mobile. Chaport is cheaper than most of the alternatives and provides a free plan for five operators which includes lots of powerful features such as group chats & the apps for Mac and Windows.
- 3ProProfs Live Chat SoftwareUsing ProProfs Chat on our website and the list of benefits is endless, to say the least. Unlike other options that we tried in the past, ProProfs Chat won our hearts by reducing our ticket influx by 30 percent and email volume by 20 percent. The initial setup got done before I finished my coffee with ZERO coding involved. The onboarding email they sent us asked us to copy-paste a simple code on the webpage we wanted the chat option to go live. Canned messages, pop-up invitations, chat transcripts, offline messages and what not! Even after a good use of 3 months, we are yet to explore more features. Will get back with more benefits once we get our hands dirty on a few integrations.We are using ProProfs Chat for countless reasons. The level of customization that ProProfs Chat offers is simply spot-on. You can change the look and feel of the chat windows depending on the target page and audience or to match with occasions to drive sales and engagement. The initial setup requires zero coding expertise and a half an hour demo is good enough for any chat operator to get started with minimal supervision. Advanced features such as canned messages and co-browsing makes multi-tasking a breeze.
- We use UserEngage for both website and in-app. The best part is user profiling, modelling and actions/messaging based on user activities. Drag & drop editor to build paths (user journey) which automate the user engagement processes. Plus Email Marketing, CRM and Dynamic forms built in. [New UserEngage Dashboard with advanced analytics coming soon].