- I read theSkimm daily. Love the playful tone and easy to read summaries in each digest. Founders Carly and Danielle hosted a LIVE Chat on Product Hunt a little while back https://www.producthunt.com/live... very interesting to hear their story.This is one of my daily must-reads. Love the tone and how they found the right balance for major news and interesting titbits. They also managed to build a very strong community around the newsletter.
- I love what Mathilde and the Front team are doing for customer/support communication. Handling team inboxes in a huge PITA for any size team. I've always admired how Front uses familiar concepts and workflows, sprinkled with some beautiful design 😁
- Beautiful design tool with tons of supporting images, fonts, filters.Incredibly fun and easy to use, even for a person so lacking in design intuition, such as myself.
- Revolar, the makers of Instinct (smart personal safety wearable), was co-founded by two rockstar female founders: @jackie_ros & @Dreaperdomo - both of whom are 110% committed to achieving Revolar's mission of empowerment & personal safety
- Vlad Calus made this productXenia is the CEO of Planable, she's an amazing entrepreneur, built an agency before starting Planable and managed clients like Coca-Cola. As about Planable, it's the most visual platform to create social media campaigns, collaborate on posts, exchange and give feedback, get posts approved and schedule to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Noemi Stauffer made this productTo find posters that are actually beautiful, mostly done by 3D artists. Also, to support the work of independent studios and designers, since the site doesn't charge them any listing fees nor take sales commission. Disclaimer: I'm the founder! :)
- This product has different take on employee engagement. Especially for companies less than 50 people strong. It focuses on first time managers and helps them become better with a series of nudges personalized by the responses given by employees at an organization. Full disclosure, I'm one of the founders who built this product. We're a women-led and (so far) women only organization from India. :)
- Daniel Lopes made this productClaire Lew took over from Basecamp when they decided to spin-off the product on it's own company and she managed to turn it into a 1mi dollar business in less than 3 years with no VC funding and a very small team. Disclaimer: I work with her today as CTO of KYC.
- Jaswig has been created by a good friend's sister. I think it's amazing how Jaswig's mission is to get kids in school to standup during class. Not only do they sell standing desks for kids, they do for adults too. I've used Jaswig myself and it is absolutely great.