- A fast-growing product that delivers a comprehensive solution for HelpDesks - ticketing, tracking and more.Freshdesk now adds Freshconnect which allows you to add external collaborators while working on a support ticket as well!
It's the best software for customer support that I have ever used. Also, I like its integration with TMetric, it allows me to track how much time was spent on the overall activity in Freshdesk.
My teams been using this for over a month and they love it. It's increased visibility on production and helped us get a handle on customer satisfaction per ticket.
This tool has the best deal in combining several ways of managing projects, initiatives or tasklists. Either you like and need gantt charts or want to start with a simple checklist: you’re covered. Nested subtasks support every detail-freak. The API let‘s you do everything; combined with web hooks: endless power. Customer support has always been great!
My team of virtual assistants use this platform to share tasks related to dance studio management.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Hello, Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM software, which collaborates your sales, marketing, and service automation on a single platform. It is a cloud-based, saas product, which can be leveraged to communicate with your team members and assign them tasks according to their domain expertise. Agile CRM's service automation includes helpdesk automation features, which enable you to assign, segregate and monitor the status of tickets sent by customers. When a new contact sends in a ticket, their contact information gets automatically saved in the contacts window. You can also label your tickets which helps you segregate them for easy monitoring. Apart from help desk ticketing, various other useful features are widespread across this software: - email marketing - Lead scoring - web engagement - social suite - live chat - Contact management and many more Agile CRM is a very affordable software, tailored to the needs of the small and medium-size business. It is also available for free(up to 10 users).
The Interface is very beautiful and one can manage very efficiently.
The trial helps to understand and get familiar with the tabs and options that are available to use.
A fully functional trial is available for free even without providing credit card details!
It's a great collaboration tool. We use it to improve processes at our company and it works well. And it's free.
It has many useful features and the design is fancy.
The concept of connecting Trello and Slack looks awesome, most of us switch between Slack & project management app. Messages' search is my favourite Slack's feature so looking forward to seeing this option here, as well :)
- Hey, Catalin Pop I use Agile CRM as my help desk software and I must say I am very glad about the outcome. Let me brief you about its basic functionality. Every time a query or question is asked a ticket is raised and shown in the helpdesk. These tickets can be assigned to the concerned rep according to the issue of the ticket for the follow-up. The automated process immensely reduces the manual work. The only manual work involves creating a group for the reps, and naming the tags, labels. The sorting of tickets in opened, pending, closed format increases the efficiency thereby saving time. In addition, you can always make use of the labels and tags. The activities tab gives a detailed view of all the actions done on the tickets. Concerned about the workflow of the reps? Just go the respective user's timeline and monitor the activities. Agile CRM has got it all covered. Inculcate the live chat option to stay connected with the customers. The smart division of reports into Tickets, Live Chat, Knowledgebase, Automation, Activities gives a complete report abouit every aspect in the helpdesk. I will leave a link here. Do have a look at it :) https://www.agilecrm.com/helpdesk
- Secure communication tool — MyChat enterprise messenger. This program has own server; all data is encrypted. MyChat can work in LAN and over the slow Internet connection. - instant messaging - voice and video calls - remote control - screen sharing - task management (Kanban) - built-in forum Free Edition up to 20 user connections. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android.
- Sahil Parikh made this productEasy to use team and project collaboration. Besides the usual task/message/project features, Brightpod also includes a calendar, insights/reports, Me Page, Focus page and time estimates for tasks. We built this :)
So much more than just a project management tool. Our team uses DaPulse almost exclusively for all facets of communication and collaboration.
Really great and complex project management app for more demanding customers.
Notion is definitively a huge contender to every state-of-the-art collaboration product out there. It will be interesting to see how this new fight between Airtable, Notion, and Coda plays out. It is the most powerful amongst the three in terms of layout flexibility and clean interface, although lagging behind in terms of computing and visualizing data.
I'd love to see better API integrations, and possibly (putting this one out there, hoping that the founders see this), an ability for users to query a Workspace via GraphQL.
Notion is one of the most powerful products I've used so far. My productivity has increased 10x.
I got early access to their Android beta and man! I love it. So much of my work now happens from my phone. It's great.
- uShare has two components, a teams component, and a client services component, all in the same product. The Teams component allows you to communicate and collaborate amongst teams with video, audio, chat and information sharing, while the Client Services component allows you to interact with clients.
We love using Help Scout to rally up the support related emails we get on a regular basis. We switched over from Google Groups and won't look back!
My last company, Tonx Coffee made great use of Helpscout. It feels like a secret weapon.
Loving the fact I can have one place to check my emails and messages. Obviously with this there are some advanced features still not there, but I can live with this given I now only have one place to search for all my stuff
Love how I can triage messages and emails in the same inbox. The files tab for every channel is a gem. Looping in a team is so powerful when I need help with my responses to clients. The bot is still under construction but he's getting some cool skills soon!
- Zoho Desk can be a great fit, here's why: Multi-channel: Zoho Desk lets you manage customer conversations on a single screen, whether they came in from email, phone, social media, or your website. Automation: It can assign tickets to agents based on their availability or some specific conditions. After that, it looks at the context behind the ticket, and shows your agents the tickets that need their attention the most. Collaboration: It's integrated with Slack (and Jira!) so your agents can collaborate among themselves and with the rest of your company. There's also agent collision warning, team chat, and lots more! Extensibility: You can insert widgets within the agent interface to pull in details from other tools, perform quick actions through webhooks, and pretty much connect Zoho Desk to any other software you use! Reporting: It comes with several reports and dashboard already, and you can build your own set as well. It also connects to Zoho's BI application, Zoho Reports. Our support team can have you up and running quickly. If you're the DIY person, there's a 15-day no-credit-card free trial as well. Head over to zoho.com/desk to learn more.