- Dribbble is the leading destination to find and showcase creative work and home to the world's best design professionals.I like to use Dribbble similarly to how I used to use Pinterest. It allows me to save pieces to 'buckets' that I create, these can then be used for style guides and references to forward to clients to determine the aesthetics of their upcoming project.
- It's a site for designers and creative work is posted here everytime. I'd recommend following some designers so you get notified when they post, check it out, there's a lot of cool stuff coming in all the time. Also subscribe to their email notifications, I get a lot of curated content on my inbox every week and I'm always baited to check it out, it's always awesome
- Every time you fire up a new tab in chrome, the extension pulls the latest design inspiration from Muzli. It has a lot of very fresh design ideasYour daily dose of design. They provide some good example of design on their Medium page.
- Discover Creary, a new platform for digital artist portfolios. Open-source and rewards for the authors
- Tinh Nguyen made this productLapa Ninja is a gallery featuring the best 2000+ landing page examples from around the web. Lapa Ninja was created to help designers find inspiration, learn, and improve their design skills. Content is selected from some of the best designs on the web, and updated daily.
- Danny Postma made this productLandingfolio features the best landing page designs on the web. I've been collecting 583 landing page design over the last 4 years. Furthermore Landingfolio has a big collection of E-commerce, Pricing Page and Portfolio designs 🔥