I've tried a couple of tools and had bad experiences. Is there anything that can look at my Spotify library and copy all the playlists over to Apple Music (and vice versa)?
- Have you tried Stamp yet? It will move tracks and playlists from Spotify to Apple Music. It also supports Google Play. 💃🏼
- Magnano Thomas made this productMore than simply transferring your playlists between Spotify and Apple Music, Soundiiz also transferring your favorites tracks/artists/albums. In a Premium feature you can also keep a daily sync of a playlist you like on Spotify for example to reproduce it on Apple Music !
- I'd like to recommend AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Becuase no matter I have free or premium account Spotify, I can use it to download Spotify music and playlists as MP3 or other local files. So that I can transfer ture Spotify playlists to iTunes Apple Music for playback not only the titles of Spotify tracks. So nice to meet this software!
- I must recommend TunesKit Spotify Music Converter to you. That's really good. Recently, I use it download a batch of Taylor Swift songs from Spotify as Mp3. Now I found I can also share Spotify Music to my iTunes library by it. Fast speed, good audio quality and easy use. It's really good!
- The most popular tool to export music from Spotify, Apple Music & Google Music to CSV or text.Try out MusConv (musconv.com/) to convert your music and playlists into different music platforms. It's easy-to-use and I'd highly recommend it.