Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum are definitely getting noticed because of their rising prices. But understanding the blockchain and its potential to be the next big disruption for apps and services is still relatively complex and vast. Are there any recommendations for reading or listening material to understand this better, starting at the basics?
- This is my go-to recommendation for those interested in blockchain technology.Just started reading this. So far, it's been a really good mix of technical and non-technical info to really understand the underlying tech.
- Zach Segal made this productBlockchain Curated selects the highest quality content written about blockchain and converts it into audio. The content has featured people from the top blockchain companies in the world, and is divided up by category and skill level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, technical). (Note: I'm the founder of Blockchain Curated)
- I write concise, high-level, semitechnical primers from a fundamental standpoint (ie. not trading). Love to discuss the underlying problems & solutions that real blockchain & token projects are attempting to solve. Sometimes I go in-depth on more advanced topics such as the recent Plasma whitepaper. More than open to suggestions on a next article here :)
- This is an excellent and approachable 3 part podcast series explaining blockchains at a non-technical level. The host interviews some of the most influential people in the blockchain space right now, and by the end of the series, you'll have a clear understanding of why blockchains will have such a big impact on the world.
- This guide is meant to serve as both an easy-to-understand introduction to the world of cryptocurrencies as well as an insightful view into the different projects competing for your investments and market dominance and a look at the underlying technology, history and trends.