- Android and iOS version are pretty neat. Alarm function and switching to other currencies than Dollar is possible and very useful.
This app really does exactly what I need- monitors prices on the go for all my altcoins and projects I follow. The design is clean and easy to use, I really enjoy the app.
My son introduced me to this app and I LOVE it. Really easy to monitor coins, which is something we can talk about and connect on. I had a few issues with the app but Blockfolio support solved the issue within five minutes of writing them on live chat. Excellent service!
- Nicolas Van Hoorde made this productAs the maker of Delta, it's hard to be objective. But read the comments on our Product Hunt submission and you'll soon believe why Delta is the best portfolio management app available. At time of writing only for iOS & Android (yes, tablets too!), but desktop versions are coming later this year!Delta is the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio management tool for iOS & Android. Keep track of all cryptocoins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and over 2000 alt coins.
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
I've been using Delta since I entered the market in January but in the past week it's stopped working and their updates are only for Paid users. Their new Touch ID feature doesn't even work. Lately my portfolio seems to be totally wrong every other day.
- rtebers made this productFree cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. Over 1,300 assets in one convenient place synchronized across all of your devices.Visually great and simple service for portfolio overview!
- Sweet pricing & portfolios tools and APIs, along with guides, reviews and robust communities across a large swath of crypto currencies. Based out of London, these folk know what they're doing to build one of the best crypto-currency communities and the tools to support them.Cryptocompare portfolio has a very nice interface with the basic features you'd expect What is lacking is file / exchange import of your transactions (it seems you need to enter them in manually) and news related to your portfolio
- Alexander Thiele made this productOur mission is to make tracking your cryptocurrencies as easy as possible. No Trading pairs needed for trading between different cryptocurrencies. Almost all Cryptocurrencies available. Started as an app for my own invest thought people will maybe like it. Product hunt page: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- Mr Dev made this productMr. Dev here from PrograMonks :), I am the main developer of the CoinMarketApp, With 500K+ downloads and 4.7 rating on Play Store, we like to believe that we make a strong candidate, especially now with the new Portfolio feature. There is also an iOS version of the app with fewer features than the Android but we are working hard on it to bring it to the same level. By all means, give it a try and let us know what you think, we love receiving feedback and improving the product! :)
- Coingenius is pretty light-weight and it gives you a nice chart of how your investments grew over time.As a bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiast, this is my go-to app for both those that are new to investing in crypto on the non-technical side and for my technical friends. As someone who works in tech and engineering, I really appreciate how simplistic or complicated you can make it - and best of all, it's free. Have recommended many friends to this and can't wait to see it grow!
- Svensson Jonathan made this productAltpocket is a new service but one of the most fast-growing ones out there. You can use API import from several different exchanges and they also have a lot of cool features! The users love it, just take a look at this user created article https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ped...
This is an awesome product. I was looking for something like this out of Coinbase, but it never came. It makes more sense from a 3rd party anyway, as you can grab data across wallets/exchanges.
Great product and needed at this time. Crypto can be very chaotic, this brings some control over the chaos and looks much better than any app in the crypto world.
- This has gotten great very fast. It’s one of the few with reliable auto sync with exchanges and wallets and they recently added tax too. This is the best team I have seen tackling this problem and expect it to become the defacto number one option this year based on how fast they are improving.
I've been using CoinTracker for months now, and I love it! It's super intelligent about aggregating data from your account. Love the hassle-free tracking :)
if I'd to request one feature, it would be sorting of columns. And if you want another one :) then that would be a small trend chart of change next to each coin like https://coinranking.com have. Otherwise doing good job guys. ✌