I use Productive, but feel it's just a little lacking. Streaks is good, but again a little lacking. I want something that has my habits, biometric info (heart rate from Apple Watch, steps, water intake from Waterminder, etc.) all in one place. I can find great apps for tracking some of this info individually, but not all in one place.
- The analytics center provides so much insight into how you've been doing with each task. Combined with the beautiful iOS and Mac designs!Makes your life a disciplined one by keeping track of every good and bad habit.
- Joan Boixadós made this productFor me the most important thing is to have my list of daily habits very accessible, so being able to have it on my mobile as well as on the web is very important. If you add to that that everyday is very simple and beautiful, making it incredibly easy to see what I need to get done and mark what I did, you've got it all. Being able to see my progress in a visually beautiful board is also very motivating!
- I really like Way of LIfe - I've been using it for over a year. Nice clean UI and it's great for people who don't care about the social features of habit tracking (like coach.me) and want to focus on progress. They have great analytics like 6w/9w/annual etc breakdown of how you are doing for certain habits. You can track 3 habits for free and after that you pay $7 one time for the app.
- Simple, helps focus on what matters by limiting you to 12 tasks. Also has deep apple watch complication customization.
- This app lets you track your habits in a very simple way - there are more advanced platforms out there in terms of features. Yet what I absolutely love about HabitShare is the fact that you can share your progress with some people close to you, which is something other apps do not offer.
- Dan Bellinski made this productIf you're into mindfulness, my app Present Sense is all about tracking your observations of the world around you. It gives ideas of how to be present in everyday life then gives you prompts to be aware of. At the end of a session you journal about what you experienced and that is tracked over time. I added in fun metrics like word clouds so you can see what you notice most often. It's a little different than Way of Life, but it focuses on your mental health tracking.
- Pros: Simple Interface, but with a great overview of your past days; streak, habit strength and other features; free and open source, and still being updated; Cons: Only for Android; The backup is manual and you have to save it on your device or on your cloud storage. I personally like it, even with it not being able to be used on a computer.
- Heidi Helen Pilypas made this productWe just launched today and I may be biased, but Capsicum has habit tracking built into it. Our roadmap includes adding things like steps and water intake that sync with the Health app. Would love if you would check it out!
- Graeme Bryce made this productYou can create a collection for anything - including "MYSELF" Once you have a collection you can add an entry for each day (or more often as you wish) and then write a note, add attachments and even add a other values. There has been a feature request for mood logging to be one of the smart value types and it is available in the beta channel.