- Try ChatBot. It’s a bot building framework that allows drafting bot scenarios as a tree with logical dependencies and without coding. You can also test them easily. Worth checking!
- It depends on how complicated you want to get but you can hack a chatbot experience using Typeform, which supports multiple input types (text, multiple choice, yes/no) and "jump to" logic. They recently launched a tool to export forms to Facebook Messenger, which might be all you need without touching a line of code.
- With just a couple of clicks you can create a landing page in the form of a bot. It's great to develop and test bots without coding. For us this approach was working like a charm to capture more leads on mkt landing pages. And they have a great support team also. I think you can plug the created not to other distribution channels like Facebook messenger, but I don't remember if that was still a beta feature.
- I second Chatfuel. I've used it on two chatbot products now. You can do live demos and tests using Chatfuel before you make the bot live to the world.
- Ashish Jain made this productI recommend Engati (www.engati.com/?utm_source=produ...) which is a Machine Learning (ML) driven chatbot platform to assist you in creating your own personalized bot on multiple platforms like Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber. It just takes 5 minutes to create your account with NO PRIOR CODING experience required, and add interactive ML-based chat for different messaging platforms. After this, you can enjoy the analytics and relax! Their features include: -Detailed analytics of users’ interactions -Bot training - Web widget integration -Multi-platform support (Messenger, Slack, Skype, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber) -Customise bot responses - Conversation flow definition and many more