- Definitely Tweetdeck. If you're running an early or medium-stage startup, you should be monitor all mentions of your brand or site. I have a column for any Product Hunt mention, which helps me monitor sentiment, see what people are sharing, and discover new PH community members to chat with. 😊
- IFTTT - Automates your entire app/internet-connected things catalogue. You can easily set UI friendly IF statements to automate an action on twitter if a separate action occurs on instagram for example. It's also great for personal life automated triggers.
- I'd say a dedicated social media monitoring tool would be a nice addition to every marketer's toolkit. Despite some minor drawbacks like limited historical data, I think there's still plenty of data you could benefit from thanks to our tool. While it's impossible to reply to mentions directly within the dashboard, you can be easily redirected to the source of the mention by clicking the "Engage" button. One of my personal favourite features is the Slack integration that streamlines all the mentions the tool picks up into a selected channel.
- Buffer - the one that saves us a lot of time. Social media posts scheduling on autopilot across multiple social media accounts. We queue up the ready social media posts in advance so that we can focus on other things. I use Followerwonk evaluate the best times when our followers are most active and set the Buffer schedule accordingly.
- For every marketer and non-developer to build new 'apps' by connecting existing ones. You can connect everything what has open API. ex. Client send an e-mail -> Save a pdf attached on google docs -> Send e-mail/name to mailchimp -> Send an e-mail sequence directly from google sheet etc.
- It's my to-do list, collaborative project management tool, database, P&L, reporting system, dashboard, SEO tracker, content management tool and more. You can do everything with it.
- Attila Gajdics made this productMarketers are active users of the app, but I'm biased, I'm one of its makers, so let me rather quote others about it: "You can use it for content marketing, build up case-studies, make overviews of third-party reviews or collect other relevant information to send to prospects. Or to just keep up with inspiring stuff you find around the internet." See it among other great tools here: https://blog.salesflare.com/the-...
- Perfect tool for automating Instagram with a visually-oreinted interface. Both a web and mobile tool (iOS and Android) that allows you to schedule your posts from your media library, manage your scheduled posts on a list or calendar format, and preview your feed with the scheduled posts in it - perfect for making sure you are staying on theme :) Free plan is not restricted, allowing you to fully explore the tool, but the paid subscriptions are a bit confusing if you are managing multiple accounts. Compared to other tools (including Hootsuite), I've found this to be a better UI/UX overall. Been using for a couple months now.