- I would recommend Spotify, simply because of the amazing 'Discover Weekly' feature! 🎵Spotify and Netflix are no-brainers here. From a professional standpoint, I also use quite a few subscription-based services like: - https://coschedule.com/ as a scheduling tool and content calendar - https://semrush.com/ for keyword analytics - https://unbounce.com/ for building landing pages - https://www.intercom.com/ for external communication We eat our own, subscription-based food at https://brand24.com when it comes to monitoring brand or keyword mentions as well as industry-related news. We also use it for social media lead generation whenever there are people online talking about their products we could solve.Spotify is one of the first subscription services I've paid for and continues to be my most used. I've listened to more music on Spotify than any other service, and even convinced my family to join me. I switched from an individual to a family plan as soon as Spotify announced it.
- Netflix is my go-to movie and TV show streaming service. I should just cancel my cable service at this point, but then I'd need to figure out how to watch live sports every now and then.The only reason to go back to cable TV is for news and sports. For everything else, there's Netflix. :)
- Github is one subscription service that definitely makes a lot of the others possible. Many teams, including ours, use private Github repos to build our software platforms. I think Github would fall into the category of Most Overlooked subscription services!
- Being an avid music listener, Apple Music is a must have for me. And the seamless sync between all my devices is a plus. On a side note, you can even upload your own music collections to the iCloud Music Library and sync it across. (Haven't tried Spotify as it legally isn't available here in India right now, so can't compare 🤷♂️)Spotify, but then it's light. Also, imo, the UI is much nicer than any alternative out there. Force touch everywhere <3
- Quite like my previous recommendation of Netflix, Amazon Prime Video is yet another great go-to place for curated video content. Two areas where it scores over Netflix - Price and the Download feature. (I understand Netflix has this too, but only for mobiles and tablets. I prefer downloads on PC)
- The search engine for my life ... from journaling to bookmarks to product design, this is my adjunct brain.
- I really enjoy the ad-free YouTube experience and being able to download videos to take on the subway. I always fall asleep during SNL, so I just watch it ad-free the next day :)My wife and I watch a ton of shows on YouTube including some people with cystic fibrosis (our son has CF). This was a no brainer. We don't have cable and can justify this based on the amount of time we spend in YouTube. Plus it comes with Google Music which I don't use, but it's nice to know it's there. Audio in the background on iOS and ability to save videos offline is killer.
- Key insights from 2,000+ bestselling nonfiction books - it's not a replacement for books but it’s hard to find the time to sit down and read a book all the way through. Helps me to divide that idle time that would otherwise just go to Facebook/Twitter.
- I've come to really enjoy Google Play Music after using GrooveShark -> Rdio -> Spotify. The thing that pulled me away from Spotify was the free YouTube Red subscription.I would recommend trying the free version of Google Play Music. If you like the interface, definitely go for it. The fact that it includes Youtube Red (no ads on Youtube) is amazing. One of my favorite features is the stations based on mood, location, or time of day. For example after using the product for a while, it'll know when you are at work and what you like to listen to at work.
- Definitely agree with some of those above but thought I'd throw this in - Robinhood Gold has tiers of $6, $10, $14, $15/month that give you extended trading hours, instant access to funds, and extra buying power. Without a doubt the easiest and simplest way to trade stocks.
- Flexible Subscription Plans Inside Shopify Membership: Save up to 99% on Shopify Themes [Yearly Economy Up to $43,090!]High-quality Shopify templates for a price of a coffee cup. The best choice for freelancers.
- Another great utility from Amazon for Kindle owners. I consider myself to be a voracious reader and find the Kindle Unlimited subscription to be a boon. Great from the point of view of savings as well as finding great light reads for on-the-go reading.
- I don't recall how I discovered Bespoke Post, maybe it was through a post on BoingBoing, but I've been a subscriber for nearly the last 3 years. Every month, they deliver a small array of products curated around a theme. Even better, if you don't care for the theme then you can switch to another one or simply opt out for the month. The packages are reasonably priced, and I've discovered a lot of cool new gadgets and gizmos through this service.
- Well curated, pretty cheap, amazing films. I also quite like the fact the films are time limited. Forces me to be more proactive in watching stuff. I most recently watched this, which normally would've passed me by; https://mubi.com/showing/homo-sa...