I know there are oodles of apps out there but lots of them are either just Venmo for Bitcoin, straight up dead or built by shady individuals or teams. Curious what you guys are using. Especially looking for something like Robinhood or Acorns for Bitcoin. Seems to be a lot of potential for quick trading if you could stay on top of the market.
- I've been using Coinbase too. Dead simple to buy/sell. I haven't used anything else so I'm not sure how it compares. But no complaints so far.Would reccoment Coinbase at any time, due to the simplicity of use for novice users combined with their GDAX exchange for advanced users. I've traded both Ether, Litecoins and Bitcoins with ease, and bank transfers are super smooth and fast! 😍
- For you NY hunters out there, this is one of the few exchanges permitted under the BitLicense (and features dynamic volume-based fees, usually much lower than GDax!)
- Nicolas Van Hoorde made this productAs the maker of Delta, it's hard to be objective. But read the comments on our Product Hunt submission and you'll soon believe why Delta is the best portfolio management app available. At time of writing only for iOS & Android (yes, tablets too!), but desktop versions are coming later this year!
- The very best wallet out there. If you don't own your keys you don't own your coins. Allows you to have multiple crypto currencies. You can easily exchange currencies into other currencies using their integrated Shapeshift.io integration, which basically makes the system an anonymous exchange. Also their system works on the browser and all other platforms, passphrase gets you access on every device, pc, mac, mobile, whatever. Lastly they use an HD wallet system that creates a new address after each use, that way people cant go snooping back into your account and see how much you have left. Their team is also top notch, they have been at early on. For an exchange to trade into fiat currencies, I would recommend Kraken.
- Great question! I have a few recommendations for you because I haven't found one app or website that covers all my use cases. For trading, Coinigy seems to be the most popular - they have a great UI, can connect to your trading platforms, and have great tools for viewing charts. It does cost $15/month, but if you're actively trading, that's a small price to pay. For viewing your portfolio, watching prices of certain currencies, and keeping track of profit, Blockfolio is a great iOS app although you have to enter your positions manually. As for a free trading platform (meaning you just pay the small transaction fees), I would recommend Poloniex. They have been having some issues of going down recently, but that's just because they're the most popular trading platform in the world and have been getting crazy surges in traffic lately. If you're new to trading, I personally use a very detailed spreadsheet that focuses on tracking profits (because what else matters, right?) - feel free to reach out directly and I can share it with you!
- Hari Krishna Dulipudi made this product* Basic Price tracker for top 1000+ cryptocurrencies * Altcoin List in different FIAT currencies * CryptoCurrency News from multiple news sites * Arbitrage opportunities for multiple currencies * Alerts for price and arbitrage change * Maintain all your portfolio in a single place * Advanced charts for pro traders
- A great app for macOS users to view their cryptocurrency portfolio changes right within the notifications center. It supports thousands of altcoins from coinmarketcap. Plus you get a cryptocurrency calculator which you can use to calculate how much USD(or your local currency) you did earn in your trade
- Automated API integration for popular exchanges, ability to bulk import trades from exchanges that are not popular, ability to import the balances and transactions from wallets. In this post I have written the features that I generally use. https://steemit.com/cryptocurren...