- I've been using Coinbase too. Dead simple to buy/sell. I haven't used anything else so I'm not sure how it compares. But no complaints so far.Would reccoment Coinbase at any time, due to the simplicity of use for novice users combined with their GDAX exchange for advanced users. I've traded both Ether, Litecoins and Bitcoins with ease, and bank transfers are super smooth and fast! 😍
Coinbase is there to get you started; it's easy to use and understand what you're doing. The transactions feel safe enough, and it protects you from buying too much at once. It genuinely seems like they take care of their users, especially new ones.
I have been waiting for a week now for my funds to become available on coinbase and they still are not. Plus, I have had zero feedback from the support team for a week now. Do not put your money here. Seriously.
- For you NY hunters out there, this is one of the few exchanges permitted under the BitLicense (and features dynamic volume-based fees, usually much lower than GDax!)
- Nicolas Van Hoorde made this productAs the maker of Delta, it's hard to be objective. But read the comments on our Product Hunt submission and you'll soon believe why Delta is the best portfolio management app available. At time of writing only for iOS & Android (yes, tablets too!), but desktop versions are coming later this year!
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
I've been using Delta since I entered the market in January but in the past week it's stopped working and their updates are only for Paid users. Their new Touch ID feature doesn't even work. Lately my portfolio seems to be totally wrong every other day.
I've had a terrible time with Kraken. I have attempted to get through their verification process 4 times. Each time it can take a week or more to receive a response. The response is usually very difficult to interpret. There is lots of boilerplate text. I signed up sometime over the summer, it is now January and I still am not verified. I've switched to Gemini and won't be looking back.
Overall a good product, but many technical problems + the company is taking a position against the clients by disabling trading at times, suspending market order execution, or creating an artificial slippage which they then take to their own pocket.
- The very best wallet out there. If you don't own your keys you don't own your coins. Allows you to have multiple crypto currencies. You can easily exchange currencies into other currencies using their integrated Shapeshift.io integration, which basically makes the system an anonymous exchange. Also their system works on the browser and all other platforms, passphrase gets you access on every device, pc, mac, mobile, whatever. Lastly they use an HD wallet system that creates a new address after each use, that way people cant go snooping back into your account and see how much you have left. Their team is also top notch, they have been at early on. For an exchange to trade into fiat currencies, I would recommend Kraken.
- Mr Dev made this productMr. Dev here from PrograMonks :) I am the main developer of the CoinMarketApp, the android app has 500K+ downloads and 4.7 rating on Play Store, we like to believe that we make a strong and trustworthy candidate. The iOS version of the app is still a baby compared to the Android version as it has fewer features but we are working hard on it to bring it to the same level. By all means, give it a try and let us know what you think, we love receiving feedback and improving the product! :)
- Great question! I have a few recommendations for you because I haven't found one app or website that covers all my use cases. For trading, Coinigy seems to be the most popular - they have a great UI, can connect to your trading platforms, and have great tools for viewing charts. It does cost $15/month, but if you're actively trading, that's a small price to pay. For viewing your portfolio, watching prices of certain currencies, and keeping track of profit, Blockfolio is a great iOS app although you have to enter your positions manually. As for a free trading platform (meaning you just pay the small transaction fees), I would recommend Poloniex. They have been having some issues of going down recently, but that's just because they're the most popular trading platform in the world and have been getting crazy surges in traffic lately. If you're new to trading, I personally use a very detailed spreadsheet that focuses on tracking profits (because what else matters, right?) - feel free to reach out directly and I can share it with you!
- TenX has a different twist, it's a debit card you can use to purchase cryptocurrency. Their reviews seem amazing.
- There are a lot of platforms to exchange cryptocurrency at the present time. For the rising demand and business opportunities that cryptocurrency has created for us, new exchange platforms are coming out and declaring a war against the existing ones to rise to the top of the business. You need to be in touch with the latest news of ico world from sites like: https://icobuffer.com/ Availability of a lot of platforms makes us confused when it is time to choose a site to exchange our crypto coins on. More importantly, the crypto world is moving so fast, new sites are making it difficult for the old exchanges to stay in the competition with many fascinating and exciting offers. They are offering more opportunity than the old ones and getting back hundreds time over. When selecting a platform to exchange cryptocurrency I'd wish to advise you to not take a harsh call, keep patience, create your analysis before begin exchanging on the platform. whereas selecting a platform not solely specialize in the fees however conjointly think about the question with the name of the exchange platform.Josh Thomas made this productKey differences of TrackACoin from other folio apps: - Supports all coins and market pairings Independently of exchanges - Comprehensive analysis shown in fiat and preferred crypto pairing (realized vs unrealized profit & loss, cost basis, average buy & sell, break even levels) - CSV import AND export folio data - Ridiculously simple interface for manual tracking - Unique email alerts (TRAILING STOPS, percentage-based pump/dump across all coins, daily updates, market conditions) - No links to any private data - Best on desktop, works on mobile
- Mr Dev made this productMr. Dev here from PrograMonks :), I am the main developer of the CoinMarketApp, With 500K+ downloads and 4.7 rating on Play Store, we like to believe that we make a strong and trustworthy candidate, especially now with the new Portfolio feature. There is also an iOS version of the app with fewer features than the Android but we are working hard on it to bring it to the same level. By all means, give it a try and let us know what you think, we love receiving feedback and improving the product! :) Main Features (on Android): 💼 Portfolio 💹 Exchange Markets 🔔 Alerts 📈 Charts 🌌 ICO Initial Coin Offering 📰 Aggregated and Reddit News ⭐ Favorite coins ↓↑ Sort coins by name, price, market cap, change, 24h Volume 👍👎 Heroes/Zeroes 🌍 Global Data and Chart ⛏️ Mining equipment and more to come!
- Hari made this product* Basic Price tracker for top 1000+ cryptocurrencies * Altcoin List in different FIAT currencies * CryptoCurrency News from multiple news sites * Arbitrage opportunities for multiple currencies * Alerts for price and arbitrage change * Maintain all your portfolio in a single place * Advanced charts for pro traders