- Helps you get paid for products you vouch for (as an influencer) and as a company, a pretty easy (I'd say 5-10 minutes) set up for your own influencer program. Very easy to toggle controls for referrals and payouts - I'd say it's a lot easier to use than its competitors. Link here: http://influencers.grsm.io/Raiza...
- Reelio layers in third-party data to give more granularity on influencer search in addition to providing a 'featured creators' tool which customers quite like. Reelio, having been around since 2012, provides lists of featured creators who have proven to have real audiences, drove ROI in previous brand campaigns, and are excellent communicators. Lastly, Reelio provides account management and strategy support for all of their clients to ensure you are finding the right influencers, paying a fair rate, and anything else you might need.
- Did not find what you were looking for? - Add “Omar, there are so many platforms that are in the market, you have to really ask some key questions? The creators or influences that a platform says they have, are they registered users or does the platform scrape the data? You also need to find out if the platform has any stats on response rates, those that have registered users tend to have better response rates. Do they let you communicate with the creator directly? What are you hoping to gain our of using a platform to find influencers is probably the most important question for you? I would check out www.socialbluebook.com.” Diversity of influencers, no matter the product or brand
- As mentioned before, it really depends on what you’re looking for. Are you going to evaluate influencers, communicate and monitor them and do all the other management for yourself? Or are you looking for full-service? Are you looking for mainstream influencers or are you willing to look for more segmented micro-influencers? Since our company are quite small we’re on www.unboxed.social and targeting micro-influencers, so far it works out great.
- In my opinion, Influencer Marketing platforms are the best way for small and medium businesses to find Influencers to work with. I work at an Influencer Marketing platform called ShowMB.com which is completely free to use and operates in more than 40 countries. I think that something that makes us stand above others is that we carefully analyse every Influencer who signs up to the platform. This way we can assure brands that the profiles are real, high quality and have nice engagement ratios with their audiences. High engagement ratios are essential when we talk about Microinfluencers, who are the kind of Influencers that most brands can afford to collaborate with. I think you’ll find ShowMB really useful!