Remote teams sharing todos in a collaborative environment, ideally connected with google apps/gmail.
- Dionis Loire made this productTaskade is designed for remote and distributed teams to get things done faster and smarter, anywhere. The app is available on web, mobile, and mac/pc, and integrates messaging and task lists in one place to make collaborating simple and fast. You can chat and work together on the same page.
- It is simple and powerful tool. I use it for team work. And for personal tasks, for example wedding preparations :)This is best for both personal and professional tasks.
- I'm a huge fan of Asana. I've tried lots of different project management tools and to-do apps, but Asana is by far my favorite. The free version has a ton of features, so many that we haven't even upgraded our team to the paid version lol. You can create projects in both a Trello style layout and a list layout. It also connects with G-Suit and Google calendar. They also have pre-made project templates that you can use. Check out the On-Boarding Asana template, it helped our team rapidly onboard the tool. :)
- Peter Oehler made this productZenkit enables you to collaborate with team members and GTD easily! Everyone can switch views (Kanban, Table, To-do list, Mind map, or Calendar ) with one click. For your need, you can conncect your Gmail account with Zenkit via Zapier in few minutes, then you can sync two powerful platforms, and work on them!
- Lina Yakunina made this productGmelius was created to make teams' collaboration easier and more efficient. Create shared labels and inboxes, assign tasks to set clear ownership and avoid double replies, visualize and manage your projects using kanban boards, exchange notes right on the side of an email...
- I really love Notion. It's like a bunch of popular tools such as Trello, Evernote, Google Calendar and more combined into one, except everything supports live collaboration. This is an amazing tool and you get basically everything for FREE. I can see from other reviews that the free tier was limited... it is not so anymore.
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productThousands of teams at companies like Shopify, SurveyMonkey, and Keeptruckin use www.fellow.app to collaborate on meeting agendas and to-do lists. Personally, I like using Fellow to assign action items during my meetings and organize them inside my personal to-do list ✅. Click here to learn more and try it out for free 👉 www.fellow.app
- SoapBox is a great option for keeping remote teams collaborating effectively. The free agenda template tool is indispensable for communicating, boosting productivity and staying organized. Here's what remote teams can do with SoapBox👇 📝 Create shared online meeting agendas 📃 Take notes and add comments right in the agenda 🎯 Assign next steps and action items (they appear on each team member’s main homepage, so they never get lost!) 🤖 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google – plus iOS and Android apps 📩 Automatically email meeting minutes 📚 Review past meeting agendas and notes 📆 Sync meetings with your calendar To learn more (and give it a try!), check it out here: https://soapboxhq.com/features
- I always say that accountability and visibility are the legs of any good team productivity tool. Basecamp gives you perspective and clear insight into all happenings from a seamingly elevated perspective. It clears the noise and allows you to focus on the signals: https://signalvnoise.com/posts/3...
- Vijaykumar Sadagopan made this productZoho Projects makes your work truly rewarding with its extensive planning, tracking and collaboration capabilities. It is a hassle-free tool that has a simple, easy-to-use interface and a mobile application that enables usage from anywhere, at anytime. Features like interactive feed and forums, comprehensive charts and reports, time tracking, issue tracking and task workflow automation makes this a go-to application for an all-round project management experience. Check out https://www.zoho.com/projects/ for more details.
- Alexey Pikurov made this productA helpful collaboration tool with many features: - Kanban board (project management, to-do list) - intranet forum (share knowledge, subscribe to your teammates' topics) - instant messages (broadcasts, notifications with return receipts) - screen sharing and remote control
- Enterprising Josh made this productBitrix24 is free and is amazing as a group todo/task manager. In addition to what you'd usually expect (roles, time tracking, Gantt chart, deadlines, delegating), you also get a ton of collaboration tools - chat, videoconferencing, shared calendars, etc. Fully integrated with G Suite. See https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...
- I use (also work at Flock) its in-built to-do app for managing personal as well as work tasks. Works perfectly for me since it enables to turn my conversations into actionable to-dos. What most to-do apps lack is the instant messaging capability. Flock overcomes this snag since the nimble to-do app built over its chat platform. And yeah, it's free!
- Very nice tool for cooperation is IC Project because this system is complex. It combines many management tools. It does not require using several tools at the same time because everything is in this one system. In the system, you can organize projects, tasks, deadlines, mail, clients, employees and more. Functionalities: ✔️Project Management ✔️Tasks ✔️Calendar ✔️Monitoring and control ✔️Resource management ✔️Kanban cards ✔️Dashboard ✔️Streamand notifications ✔️Absences ✔️Messenger ✔️miniCRM 30-day free trial If you have up to 3 employees, you can use IC Project quite free all the time.