I've had the Everyday Backpack for a little over a year, and it's proven to be an incredible product. Extremely durable, spacious, versatile... beautifully and cleverly designed. In the past year, it's been mountain hiking, kayaking, through a couple conferences, and through quite a lot of travel. It still looks and works like brand new. This is a top-notch series of bags.
- @tombihn, out of Seattle, they design and make travel and laptop bags: I suggest you check out https://www.tombihn.com/collecti... I've had my bag for 10 years, it came with waterproofing for all compartments provided by the water-repellent zippers. The bag itself is not waterproofed, if it was then it would be uncomfortable, you can apply waterproofer to your bag and water will not be able to penetrate its compartment surfaces, this is the best way to waterproof a bag and still enjoy the comfort of it's material. I finally broke the plastic buckle on it at year 7 and easily ordered a replacement. They always quickly respond to any inquiries via email. Their bags are made of top notch materials that are designed to last, review the materials at https://www.tombihn.com/pages/ma... Depending on which bag you choose, they provide a ' Build your own organization ' tool on the website that allows you to customize how your bag will function. They have a Lifetime guarantee and proudly state that your bag is designed and made to last up to twenty-five years with minor repair.. At this point it's true for me. They've been crafting bags for travel since 1972.
- This bag is AWESOME!!! I've been using it for at least two years. I love it because it converts into three different bags -- the backpack, arm tote, and messenger / cross body. I personally mostly use it as a backpack or tote. It fits perfectly, has compartments for everything, and most of all, it's stylish. I use it for travel a lot. It fit perfectly under the seat in front of me on a plane. I also love that there's enough room to even put a pair of sneakers. It's the BEST bag for women if you ask me! No they didn't pay me to say this, I just totally love this bag and am a HUGE fan!
- I use their Mountain Briefcase, but they have a lot of great designs to choose from. I like the bag that I have because it can be worn as a shoulder bag or converted to be worn as a backpack. There is a laptop sleeve inside, compartments for pens and keys, and most importantly, the bag is handmade using durable and high quality materials. I've had my bag for a little over 2 years and I love it.
- I got the 15" laptop backpack from Fjall Raven - I love the way it looks and fits my computer plus a ton of other things perfectly. A lot of colors to choose from! The story is they created this backpack for kids a long time ago to be more comfortable on their backs.
- These guys have some amazing sophisticated and minimalist waterproof backpacks, made out of a beautiful smooth matte material. They are very slim and tall, meaning they don't stand out from your back as much as any other backpacks, but they can still hold a fair bit. They come in few different colours, all very stylish and just *clean* looking. Have had one for years and it still looks brand new as the day I bought it.
- Made of top notch materials and made in the USA. Has lots of pockets including a slot for a 15" macbook pro. "Water repelling" in their words, but I've used it in the rain and it definitely kept my stuff inside dry. The "swing access" zip on the front makes it easy to grab the stuff you need by slinging your backpack to the front. I've got one and I love it to bits. Perfect for commuting / work.