- Using Postcards, you can create beautiful emails/newsletters in minutes with drag and drop features and ready-made modules. Generated and exported emails are optimized for most popular email service providers and email clients (desktop and browsers). This template generator offers more than 100 components to designers and developers to create custom emails within minutes. With drag-n-drop builder feature, custom colors, thousands of responsive designs, and modular system, it can be said that utmost simplicity is provided to the user. Without a doubt, transactional emails are an important (and valuable) type of email. Sometimes called “triggered” emails, transactional email is sent because of a user’s interaction (like a password reset) or process (like a monthly invoice). A few examples of valuable transactional emails: Order requests and order confirmations Digital contract sign requests Invoices Digital entrance tickets Usage overviews like with utility companies Auction sites and bidding updates Software as a service messaging Password reset emails
Best email generator I've come across. Love this editor, if you want to make something that just looks more premium than what you can generally do in MailChimp (or just don't want your emails to look like everyone else's), Postcards can help with that.
Gorgeous! Will buy it for my ActiveCampaign templates asap.
- There are sooo many tools out there and the right answer really depends on your use case. I recently rebooted my personal newsletter using Revue. It's much cheaper than MailChimp (which I also love) and other alternatives and built for people like myself that don't want to fiddle too much with styling, creating a signup landing page, etc.Easier than Mailchimp if you're jsut getting started in newsletters :)
Revue focuses on delivering a simple mailing/newslettering software and does it really well, really like the way the app lets you give a personal touch to your emails and set up a direct contact with an audience. And the value-for-money is totally fine 👍
- Easy-to-use email builder with designed email templates to save time on routine with rich exporting opportunities to top ESPsEasy-to-use email builder with designed email templates to save time on routine with rich exporting opportunities to top ESPs
In fact, I like it that my colleagues have a shared Stripo account. Convenient when a large number of people need to have access to work on and edit same projects. Would love to embed in my SaaS
We had a separate person, who has created adaptive emails for our company. Now we don't need it anymore. As a Business Analyst I spent a few hours for creating more than 25 emails. Stripo really decreases expenses.
- If you're looking for a product to do newsletters en masse for business, this is it. MailChimp is a champ and really easy to navigate and use. However, it may get a bit pricey depending on the size of your list if you need it for personal use.It's hard to beat Mailchimp at the moment if you want design/layout control, and tons of integrations. They've done a great job getting everywhere, and almost every system has a Mailchimp plugin. There may be alternatives for the basics, but anything in-between basic and transactional, is Mailchimp.
- This is not a marketing or CRM solution, it's a newsletter platform. You have limited tools at your disposal which means you can focus on writing. It does nice things like: - checking your links as you type so you'll never send broken links again - markdown support - subscriber tagging It's free up to 1000 subscribers and the pricing is transparent: $5 per 1k subscribers and an optional $29 "pro" plan if you want a custom domain or to remove branding.
I can talk about inbound marketing and Hubspot for days but this is one of the few softwares that does it all. If you're considering this I recommend getting Inbound certified and then when you get the product getting Hubspot certified to learn everything you need to know.
As a marketers I have has the chance to use many different marketing automation platforms for the last 12 years. The evolution is amazing in this time period, but so far, Hubspot has been my favourite marketing automation platform. Super complete, we can manage and report on most digital channels. I am an Inbound and Hubspot fan!