- If you're familiar with photoshop, this is the tool. It's pixel perfect, drag and drop like photoshop no need for coding skills what so ever, has everything inside check it out! Oh and you can get great deals + everything hosted with Google Cloud so it's a plus!
- I use Sketch for designing most of the elements and publish them in Webflow in conjunction with their interactions. Launchpad for Sketch (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) can help you directly publishing a responsive website from Sketch.Sketch is the best tool right now. Yeah, you need to use a Mac, and yeah it might not be the best tool in a year. But right now, with all the plugins (Like Craft, etc), Sketch is pretty much game changing.
- I've been using Squarespace for about a year and I like it a lot. No coding required at all, but you can inject code into the headers so that you can still use things like Google analytics. There are a lot of different themes and you can do a lot to customize them.
- @ajlkn is boss. best tool i've used for this purpose.Definitely the best for simple, one-page sites.
- Just started using Bubble and it's been great so far - I haven't found any other tool that allows you to build something so quickly and includes a bunch of plugins and design tools. They have a bunch of tutorial videos and even some quick courses to help you get started. You can also use it to build great mobile web apps and even native iOS and Android apps (although the native app feature is still in beta).
- After using a bunch of tools like this for one-off sites, I have to say I was most at ease with Mobirise. For a product that is still scruffy, I found this desktop-based drop-and-drop editor to have 80% of what I wanted. And it spits out Bootstrap 4 code, all for free. You only pay for add-ons and plugins. Definitely worth a try.
- WordPress.com is a great platform to create your first responsive website and with the powerful blog system it allows you to leverage the power of the content marketing. With a base plan starting at $39 you'll have all the backups you want and space for your media files. Move you platform into your hosting with a WordPress.org powered website is extremely easy.
- The great part is it's focus on visual collaboration, so iterating over website design does not mean writing long emails to teams or scheduling face-to-face meetings for issues. There's no limit on number of team members per project and it has centralized issue tracking features too.
- Stanislav Petrov made this productWith Simvoly you can do really amazing designs and the awesome thing is - it's really simple. The platform is made to be easier than all the rest on the market yet have the freedom to create a fully functional website, blog or an online store.
- David Gradford made this productYou can design everything by drag drop and click without learning any designing skill, How do you feel about designing with animated image like combining gif images and youtube videos