- I'm currently using the free tier from Drift and it's great. To get started you can get plenty of value from the free version when you customize the implementation. If things pick up, their next tier starts at $50 a month.Drift has excellent features for the free tier, which are completely valuable at the price. Live chat and email + slack integrations cover most needs.
Great tool that has helped us increase our leads by 3x and reduce support requests handled by the sales team.
Drift is a great complex platform to support your sales, especially interesting for more demanding customers.
- It's one of the best alternative to intercom.io
- Freshchat is totally what you are looking for. Great pricing and incredibly powerful. It's the newest from Freshworks Inc. and packs everything for businesses of all kinds. It's free to get started with and packs as much as 10 active agents.A moden way to engage with visitors and generate leads. Also enables the self support aspect with built in FAQs.I recently got set up with Freshchat after Drift just showed itself to be too buggy, and I found Intercom was just too pricey for me. I wanted the Live Messaging feature, cross platform support, and the ability to track users on my site. Freshchat does all of that on the free plan. Next up I'll look into their ability to send email news, trigger messages based on user behaviour and the likes.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
Nice design. Nice support staff. might be good to have easy to find case studies to give the rich feature set more context.
- 85HelpCrunch 📥 - Customer Communication Platform 2.0
Smart Customer communication: Live chat📝 + Email marketing📧Daniil Kopilevych made this productHighly recommend to SaaS, e-commerce and other online businesses that are looking for an affordable Intercom alternative. HelpCrunch helps us acquire leads and support our customers via website live chat, in-app messages, and emails. There is a cool feature that lets you resend a message via email if chat message was unseen.
- In addition to every thing else, Retainly also has tools to accelerate your lead generation and website conversion.Yes, chatterbox is the best replacement for Intercom. Chatterbox works with our internal communication app Slack and no need to login in another portal to communicate and it is Free for 2000 contacts and unlimited conversations-which is huge.. :-) and the leads stores in a segment within Retainly to continue engaging them for conversions. :-)Yes, I recommend chatterbox as a replacement of Intercom. we have connected Slack with Chatterbox to communicate with our website visitors and now we are able to attend each and every chat right from slack. chatterbox bot probe the contact information of the chat visitors and save those leads into a segment of Retainly where we can continue engaging them with Auto responders and Drip campaigns.. :-) and it is Free to start.
The whole site reads like it was translated to English through a Fiverr coupon. I still don't understand the service offering. It’s like they’re so wrapped-up in their own internal process to realize that visitors aren’t speaking their same language. (figuratively and literally)
I cancelled the free account because I really didn't understand how it works
- Tawk.to is an easy to setup, easy to use, no frills live chat app for websites. And it's free.Been using Tawk for a while now, good alternative to Intercom.
- Alex Shvalev made this productChaport is cheaper and simpler alternative to Intercom. It has free forever plan for 5 agents with unlimited chat history and beautiful desktop apps for Mac & Windows.Very good product I use my websites and recommend it to all my clients.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
- Nothing beats Intercom except them being pricey so I chose UserEngage for live chat, in-app user behaviour, drag & drop modules to set triggers, conditions and actions. It is working pretty well for me. They have brilliant support and tutorials plus its integration with Zapier is handy to send data to different CRMs and other services. Tip - I chose the lowest paid plan and every month before the billing date, we delete the unknown data to stay within the limit of our plan.
One of those user-friendly, simple live chat apps, especially useful for one-person teams looking for a freemium live chat solution. An auto translation feature might turn out really useful for those running their business in multiple regions.
- I've been using GoSquared since they've launched and it has been absolutely GREAT! What truly attracted me to it is that they are not just building another live-chat... they're building an all-in-one solution for you to communicate, track and visualise your customers. I personally love it, and I would recommend it to anyone!
We're the back-end provider of the beta companies that are testing customer chat. As such, we're comparing the difference between Shopify merchants that you use it vs those that don't.
Will keep sharing insights here over time on the difference between a typically live chat and Messenger Customer Chat.
I really enjoy using Messanger, but I think having to be an FB user is a limitation in terms of business use. I wouldn't want my customers and potential customers, to be unable to reach me if they don't have FB.
- Kommunicate brings in the best of human and bot into one platform. The best part: you can integrate any type of or your own bot in websites and apps (SDKs available for leading native and hybrid platforms). Total control and flexibility.
Curious to know the roadmap for this. More key differentiators should be added to the product. Will update this review when I actually test it out.
It has good analytics in place and allows you to have personalized customer support and use bots as well