Hi! I am looking for the best alternative to Intercom.io. Please help me.
- I'm currently using the free tier from Drift and it's great. To get started you can get plenty of value from the free version when you customize the implementation. If things pick up, their next tier starts at $50 a month.Drift has excellent features for the free tier, which are completely valuable at the price. Live chat and email + slack integrations cover most needs.
- It's one of the best alternative to intercom.io
- Daniil Kopilevych made this productRecommend to SaaS, e-commerce and other online businesses that are looking for an affordable Intercom alternative. HelpCrunch vs Intercom full comparison - https://helpcrunch.com/intercom.... Live chat, in-app messages, emails, and ticketing.Switched from Intercom to Helpcrunch at SE Ranking and save more than 65k annually.
- Freshchat is totally what you are looking for. Great pricing and incredibly powerful. It's the newest from Freshworks Inc. and packs everything for businesses of all kinds. It's free to get started with and packs as much as 10 active agents.A moden way to engage with visitors and generate leads. Also enables the self support aspect with built in FAQs.I recently got set up with Freshchat after Drift just showed itself to be too buggy, and I found Intercom was just too pricey for me. I wanted the Live Messaging feature, cross platform support, and the ability to track users on my site. Freshchat does all of that on the free plan. Next up I'll look into their ability to send email news, trigger messages based on user behaviour and the likes.
- In addition to every thing else, Retainly also has tools to accelerate your lead generation and website conversion.Yes, chatterbox is the best replacement for Intercom. Chatterbox works with our internal communication app Slack and no need to login in another portal to communicate and it is Free for 2000 contacts and unlimited conversations-which is huge.. :-) and the leads stores in a segment within Retainly to continue engaging them for conversions. :-)Yes, I recommend chatterbox as a replacement of Intercom. we have connected Slack with Chatterbox to communicate with our website visitors and now we are able to attend each and every chat right from slack. chatterbox bot probe the contact information of the chat visitors and save those leads into a segment of Retainly where we can continue engaging them with Auto responders and Drip campaigns.. :-) and it is Free to start.
- I recommend LiveChat, it's not free but the brand offers different plans so that you can choose one that is suitable for your needs. I mostly like LiveChat for its simplicity and the variety of features that are constantly added to the software.
- Tawk.to is an easy to setup, easy to use, no frills live chat app for websites. And it's free.Been using Tawk for a while now, good alternative to Intercom.
- Alex Shvalev made this productChaport is cheaper and simpler alternative to Intercom. It has free forever plan for 5 agents with unlimited chat history and beautiful desktop apps for Mac & Windows.Very good product I use my websites and recommend it to all my clients.
- Roman Eaton made this productThis week we have a sweet release, Dashly is one year old! Free live chat, user tracking, and personalized messages. You should check it outDashly is awesome! It's easy to use and affordable yet it's a powerful tool for customer communication. Love the live chat and lead capturing mechanics.
- Nothing beats Intercom except them being pricey so I chose UserEngage for live chat, in-app user behaviour, drag & drop modules to set triggers, conditions and actions. It is working pretty well for me. They have brilliant support and tutorials plus its integration with Zapier is handy to send data to different CRMs and other services. Tip - I chose the lowest paid plan and every month before the billing date, we delete the unknown data to stay within the limit of our plan.
- I've been using GoSquared since they've launched and it has been absolutely GREAT! What truly attracted me to it is that they are not just building another live-chat... they're building an all-in-one solution for you to communicate, track and visualise your customers. I personally love it, and I would recommend it to anyone!