- Super simple interface that does everything you need like contracts, time tracking, and invoicing!
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
- Zenkit is very flexible to fullfill various needs of freelancer. For instance, use Zenkit as tasks/to-do planner, project management, CRM for invoices, file archive, and many more. You can switch views from Kanban, Table, To-do lists, calendar, mind map, and upcoming Gantt chart! Zenkit also integrates with different time trackers for your needs!
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
I'm the part of the team and can be a bit biased. But this is the biggest design tools list so far with the best tools, explanation of the design tasks and huge variate of free offerings. I open it daily and use for my design tasks.
I saw how Lisa & Valia made this project. Inspired to see more and more tools done by women in tech!
- Ivan Mir made this productQbserve (our app) tracks project time automatically and generates invoices from collected data. It also gives real-time feedback on your productivity – a very important feature for a person new to freelancing and working from home.
This app is pretty awesome. They made it so detailed that when I walked away from my laptop for 20 minutes, instead of just logging whatever app I was on, it asked me if I was eating, sleeping, exercising, etc. since it knew I was away from the computer
It logs every single website and app you visit, and almost everything has been categorized for you. You can even make your own categories and projects to specifically log as well. At the end, I can also look at everything I did with charts and a pie chart showing my overall time spent categorized into productive, neutral, and distracted, which is a really awesome way to get a quick overview.
Other activity trackers and systems for keeping organized have always stressed me out a ton. Qbserve is the first activity tracker i've used that i don't feel hung up or bad about using through the entire cycle of use. There are periods where i will stop tracking for a while, but Qbserve is always easy to jump back into and use. You get immediate feedback about what's going on, and the color tracking in the dock icon gives a great visual feedback mechanism as a reminder for how on track you've been (or not).
Classification has gotten better, and the ability to triage stuff yourself is great. I wish there were some way to segment up my twitter use into work related, and time wasting, but that's my only complaint.
No matter if you're a self-employed person looking for an accounting solution or a small/medium enterprise co-operating with you accountant, FreshBooks makes accounting much easier to handle.
ave a tool that is responsible for accounting and payments in a precise way, correct and pleasing to customers, because with their bills templates you have personalization, and give the touch to your service.
- I used Upwork earlier and Fiverr for my freelance work. Apart from its database of 1.5 million clients, Upwork is excellent. It lets you set up different client accounts within your freelancer account along with powerful reporting tools for every project. It accommodates both short- and long-term projects, hourly or per-project work and expert-level and entry-level engagements. What is more - timesheets, time analyzer, earnings by a client, lifetime earnings, logs, history, etc.
Great product - we went through several time tracking apps on our journey to use Harvest and this is the best for us.
The Asana integration is wicked!
Whilst the UI is ever so slightly dated and some functions can be a little hard to find than they should be but on a whole it is, in fact, very functional and infinitely better than some pretty but clunky app.
- Daniel Alm made this productWhen you are a freelancer, you want to focus on doing your best work rather than tracking your time. That's why my app Timing 2 completely automates your time tracking. It observes how you use your Mac, then gives you an overview of that time. Some nice extras: - Timing automatically suggest blocks of time that belong together. That way, you can assign a whole day in just seconds. - Timing can even automatically ask you what you did, as soon as you return to your Mac. Of course all the basics (projects, start/stop timers, reports, exporting, etc.) are handled as well :-)
- PDFelement for Mac/windows is a speedy, lightweight, yet surprisingly powerful PDF editing application. Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/?utm... And PDFelement also releases a basic version for those people who require to edit pdf in a simple and fast method with an affordable price. PDFelement Pro for Mac-it helps to read, edit, or annotate PDFs, convert PDFs with ease. Convert PDFs to words/text/PPT/EXCEL. It also support OCR(convert image to words) Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-...
- Eugen Tișcovschi made this productThe Creator helps you create and design better and faster, branded graphic design for your business, your startup or for your clients. Unleash your creativity! You are The Creator! Full & Free Things Included. :)
- Krisp offers a free deep learning tool to completely mute any background noise from the person you are speaking with but also if you are in a noisy area. Especially useful if you have to attend a video conference in an open office space, home with children on the background or any other place with noise you want to eliminate for the other party. The good news, it's compatible with any conferencing app - Zoom, Skype, Slack andd 500 more! One more reason to work from your browser!
What it does is a magic. It has two modes. The first one does noise cancellation of your speech those sending only your voice to the recipients and does it really really well. The second mode does the opposite. I'm using it for about a week on daily basis.
Seems to work quite well. Can sometimes hear a little bit of background conversation in behind the active speaker but only when they're talking. I wonder if the algorithm is affected positively or negatively by something like the beam-forming microphones in my AirPods?
I tried Deel after a friend recommended it to me. As a digital marketing consultant, this addresses the challenge to be paid on time perfectly. A few clients are resistant to change but most of them love it too!
i like it
- Great pick! Schedule your meetings and appointments with your leads and send them to your website after the booking. Automatically share relevant links of your work with an follow up message from the system. Connect it to Hubspot CRM (both free tools) to have an organized lead management system in place for yourself.