- We do our remote team meetings sometimes with Taskade instead of Zoom. It works well and has web and mobile support for calling. You can basically call and talk to each other while editing a shared team project in real-time. Feels very natural and easy. This is their video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJVurE_D0BY
- We use a separate trello board for meetings, since we are already using trello for different projects. It wouldn't make sense to add yet another tool specifically for meetings, trello has all the critical features we need. I like that trello offers you flexibility in setting up the structure – you can create your own workflow, for example have columns for Meetings, To Do, To follow up, etc. Each card in the Meetings column can hold information for each specific meeting: put your agenda in the card description (which any team member can edit), comments in comments (duh!), and for decisions you can use checklists to track the progress (I LOVE checklists in trello). What is also cool is that you can assign each team member for each decision and create a task for them right then and there.
- SoapBox is a free meeting management tool used by over 30,000 managers to communicate more effectively with their teams, boost productivity and stay organized. Here's what you can do with SoapBox👇 📝 Create shared meeting agendas (that the whole team can add to!) ❓Use recommended agenda items and questions 📃 Take notes and add comments right in the agenda ⚡️ Assign next steps and action items 📩 Automatically email meeting minutes 📚 Review past meeting agendas and notes at any time 📆 Sync meetings with your calendar 🤖 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google Learn more about how you can use SoapBox to manage your meetings here: https://soapboxhq.com/features/t...
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productFellow.app is the best meeting management tool, used by thousands of managers at companies such as Shopify, SurveyMonkey, and Keeptruckin. Join leaders in 50+ countries and start using Fellow to: 📝 Plan meeting agendas collaboratively 💾 Customize and save your own meeting templates ✅ Delegate action items and keep track of assigned tasks 👍 Request meeting feedback 📅 Link meeting notes to calendar events 💡 Get suggested conversation topics for your 1:1s You can learn more about Fellow's meeting feature here: https://www.fellow.app/meetings Try it free. Your team will thank you! 😉
- Most of our meetings are asynchronous, and we found Nuclino to be a great tool for managing them. It's like a lightweight version of Google Docs: every doc can be edited in real-time, inline comments can be added, people can be mentioned (and get an instant notification), tasks can be assigned etc.
- nTask is an emerging task management software that streamlines meeting management with on-going neighbouring activities like end-to-end project management, team management as well as risks and issue management. Here's what i found cool: - Easy to use interface that facilitates editing the Meeting Schedule whenever necessary - Sends email reminders of meetings to every team member - Allows meeting materials to be shared for review by other team members - Allows organiser to share minutes of meeting with each participant - Send meeting invitation to unlimited team members - Unlimited number of meetings in the FREE version I highly recommend using this software considering the variety of features it offers, omni-channel support and affordability. It's perfect for medium to large teams.
- Sandeep Kashyap made this productProofHub is helping both small and large teams to collaborate and communicate overs projects in a flexible manner making it easier for team members to stay connected. ProofHub eliminates the need to invest in too many business tools for your growing business needs. It comes packed with all features for teams to plan, collaborate, organize, and deliver projects of all sizes on time.
- 1SuperSaaS Online Appointment SchedulingConnect this meeting scheduling tool with the free Hubspot CRM tool and you have a gem for yourself. Manage meetings in one place, maintain a CRM of your users, and automatically update this information in the CRM system. The system can send automated reminder and follow up messages on your behalf which are amazingly helpful.