- I have used this product for about 4 months. Zendesk is incredibly useful and easy to use. We integrated it with intercom. It greatly helped our users to get the answers to their questions on spot, in case our support representatives were unavailable. Definitely go for it!
- 12Valerie Fenske made this product- up to 30 free articles on a free plan - unlimited categories - SEO indexing of your articles - web and mobile optimized - can be branded - can be connected to Google Analytics (measure the effectiveness) - sharing articles via live chat - sharing articles via mobile app
- ProProfs Knowledge Base software - one of the easiest tools to operate. Whether it’s an online knowledge base, documentation, FAQs, or help sites, you can create anything you want with this tool. It works great both for internal teams and external customers.
- Zoho Desk would be a good option too, here's why: Help Center — A multi-brand help center that helps your customers find answers without having to wait for them from the support team. You can customize it to your liking and host: - A knowledgable base that’s searchable so your customers can get instant help. - An online community where your customers can engage in discussion with your team and with each other. ASAP for Zoho Desk is also a great option to bring your knowledge center to your customers. You can easily embed your entire help desk in your app, so your customers never have to run around looking for answers. They can browse your knowledge base, engage with your community, chat with your conversational assistant (Ask Zia), or raise a ticket, right from within your app.
- I would recommend using Agile CRM's Knowledge Base app. I found the content rating feature of the product quite useful. This excellent option helps your customers to rate the content that they are reading. It helps provide an interactive user experience while educating your customers about the product or service. But that's not all. This knowledge base app offers other important features such as keyword search, using custom domains, increasing support quality etc. Try Agile CRM which is completely free for 10 users.
- I'm a fan of mind mapping and love to explore new tools in this field. Recently, I found Edraw MindMaster has introduced a built-in online mind mapping community, which includes many free editable mind maps in a wide range of subjects (business, technology and more).