Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- It's essentially a digital co-working space. It's made up of interconnected docs that can be edited in real-time. You can organize them in a list, kanban board, or mind map, and embed all kinds of media or content from other tools.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- If you're going to work together, shouldn't you hire together? Recruitee is all about collaborative hiring, and whether you are a remote or co-working team, it makes it easy for everybody to get involved in the recruitment process. I work with them and can vouch for the usability and expertise of the product. They just released the mobile app for Android and iPhones, as well! Here are some quick tips for collaborative hiring (and a link to a free whitepaper on the subject if you'd like to check it out further - http://bit.ly/2mmRq0F): 1. Make it easy for employees to get involved. Don't force it! A sourcing extension can help with this. 2. Offer incentives for the best participation, but don't give all the work to those that participate the most. 3. Have a good employee referral program in place with guidelines. 4. Pin down the ideal characteristics (not just skills!) of the new hire with input from the whole team. 5. Conduct interviews where everyone will interact, at least briefly, with the candidate to get a sense of how they would mesh. 6. Use an ATS (like Recruitee!) that allows for unlimited users and team notes, rating of candidates, etc.
- Optix is a mobile-first platform to run coworking spaces and smart shared office spaces. There are a number of web-based coworking software solutions available, but Optix is the only solution that provides clients with white-labeled native iOS and Android apps. Most of the coworking spaces are catering to mobile and nomatic client base, so it makes sense for coworking spaces to offer a mobile-first solution to run their workplace and community. Some of the features can be found here: https://www.optixapp.com/features The platform currently integrates with over 750 apps, and launching their Public API to provide further integrations and customizations https://www.optixapp.com/integra...
- This helps me stay on track with both my to-dos and calendar app. Easy to stay focused and disciplined, regardless of a personal or professional task! If you like it, you can use my referral link here: http://focuster.grsm.io/RaizaAbu...
This app can go so viral if you put the basic features for free like todoist. You guys are smart and should def think long term. Very rarely people commit to something they haven't gotten "hooked" to and 7 days trial is the first friction point where you lose majority of your potential users.
- Igor Dzhebyan made this productIf you want something modern, lightning fast, and affordable, check out andCards Suite. It's got all basic functionality, such as meeting room booking system, in-app coworking membership payments, resident management, community feed. There's a complementary meeting room display app andCards Kiosk. See all features here: https://andcards.com/features What makes it different is direct integration with andCards Spaces, global coworking space marketplace, that allows to sell your membership online. Check out Spaces: https://andcards.com/s If you have any questions about andCards, feel free to chat to me!
Found this app in Korean coworking and actually very happy that the app was in English. So basically withour knowing Korean I could reserme my place . It feels like airbnb for coworking and it is awesome. I hope this becomes popular and other coworkings will start using it. Good Luck!
Love the product, very useful
- The best project and task management tool, check this. It is an easy-to-use system that works comprehensively and effectively. It combines many management tools. Among the competition, it is distinguished by its intuitive operation and lightness. In the system, you can organize projects, tasks, deadlines, mail, clients, employees and more.