I'm looking to find what's out there to help manage our co-working space or apps/tools that members of coworking spaces love using.
- It's essentially a digital co-working space. It's made up of interconnected docs that can be edited in real-time. You can organize them in a list, kanban board, or mind map, and embed all kinds of media or content from other tools.
- If you're going to work together, shouldn't you hire together? Recruitee is all about collaborative hiring, and whether you are a remote or co-working team, it makes it easy for everybody to get involved in the recruitment process. I work with them and can vouch for the usability and expertise of the product. They just released the mobile app for Android and iPhones, as well! Here are some quick tips for collaborative hiring (and a link to a free whitepaper on the subject if you'd like to check it out further - http://bit.ly/2mmRq0F): 1. Make it easy for employees to get involved. Don't force it! A sourcing extension can help with this. 2. Offer incentives for the best participation, but don't give all the work to those that participate the most. 3. Have a good employee referral program in place with guidelines. 4. Pin down the ideal characteristics (not just skills!) of the new hire with input from the whole team. 5. Conduct interviews where everyone will interact, at least briefly, with the candidate to get a sense of how they would mesh. 6. Use an ATS (like Recruitee!) that allows for unlimited users and team notes, rating of candidates, etc.
- Optix is a mobile-first platform to run coworking spaces and smart shared office spaces. There are a number of web-based coworking software solutions available, but Optix is the only solution that provides clients with white-labeled native iOS and Android apps. Most of the coworking spaces are catering to mobile and nomatic client base, so it makes sense for coworking spaces to offer a mobile-first solution to run their workplace and community. Some of the features can be found here: https://www.optixapp.com/features The platform currently integrates with over 750 apps, and launching their Public API to provide further integrations and customizations https://www.optixapp.com/integra...
- This helps me stay on track with both my to-dos and calendar app. Easy to stay focused and disciplined, regardless of a personal or professional task! If you like it, you can use my referral link here: http://focuster.grsm.io/RaizaAbu...
- Igor Dzhebyan made this productIf you need an easy to use coworking software, check out andcards Suite. It's got all basic functionality, such as meeting room booking system, room display app, payments, member management, community feed, iOS and Android apps. See all features here: https://andcards.com/features For more useful coworking space software recommendations check out this blog post: https://andcards.com/blogs/best-...
- The best project and task management tool, check this. It is an easy-to-use system that works comprehensively and effectively. It combines many management tools. Among the competition, it is distinguished by its intuitive operation and lightness. In the system, you can organize projects, tasks, deadlines, mail, clients, employees and more.
- Everyday, hundreds of people visits your co-working space but it is really hard to maintain their data and check in timings. Visitor management system ensures that when a third person comes to your organization, they are greeted and monitored. It can be hard to keep track of visitors and which organization they belong to and tracking one of those visitor can be a hassle. CoReceptionst streamline visitor sign-in for busy co-working spaces. Visitors sign in on the iPad, so you're free to focus on their experience instead of scrambling with paperwork. A smart visitor management software makes the co-working management more efficient and effective. CoReceptionist is a smart visitor check-in system to build a positive image for your brand, ensure additional security and automate processes that would otherwise be time-consuming, It helps especially in co-working offices with no permanent receptionists available.