When you get a new device, what is the first app you download? For me, it's either Twitter or Snapchat.
- I listen to music and podcasts all day so this is essential for me to have from the very beginning. It was actually my first download on my new Pixel XL. Pretty much the only time I hit pause during a work day is for Product Hunt team meetings!I am trapped in the Spotify ecosystem. Not exactly a bad thing, regardless of the device I am using, I can have access to all my favourite songs and playlists AND with the ability to upload your own music from your hard drive and listen to it within the Spotify app, I'm never away from my songs. I am still trapped, however.
- The best password manager out there. Plus, I can't sign into anything without it 😄
- If you're a gmail user, the Inbox app by Google for iPhone is great. Simple design and great reminder/notification system.
- Slack, it's a place where is my whole team.I'm in quite a few teams. Strangely, my team doesn't feel the love for it as I do. Orlando Devs is the richest (most diverse) one I've found. Online Geniuses (most value) https://onlinegeniuses.com/
- Access to over 70 top-tier applications all in one place with one easy sign-up and download.
- I have been a huge fan of third-party Twitter apps, but I find myself coming back to Twitter for Android. It's just perfect now!
- Sharing Pictures with other people and friends is amazing, too! You can follow some amazing profiles or companies and get new pictures of new stuff.This is the first non-work app that I install on new devices - I'm a sucker for beautiful content
- The #1 communicating platform for me, love this thing.Much better than Whatsapp because of a native desktop app, makes cross-platform messaging seamless. Great for sending files/photos as well - no size limits!
- I extensively use Dropbox, it helps me keep my files and my team in sync.Thus far no cloud works as smoothly as DropBox. All my devices access it as "just another folder," exactly as they should.
- This is especially true to Mac, ad one of the first on any new device! (other than Twitter and 1Password)I use Evernote for just about everything (work and personal). The ability to store and retrieve from any device makes it indispensable for me.
- Pinterest gives me a time out. I make sure to time myself (7 minutes for me) and call it "Meditat-rest".
- It's the best way to stay in contact with my age group, Sheree immediate life, and just generally express a more real self.
- This. Lifeline to friends and collegues far far away. Plus the already mentioned 1Password. None of my iOS devices start up without these.