- They were able to quickly identify qualified resources and we found the exact skill sets we were looking for. This resource was very professional, got up to speed quickly in a complex environment and was a key reason why our project was a success! Highly recommended.
- I'd recommend you to check YouTeam if you're looking for software developers. It's an alternative to freelancers, but also a platform for finding remote developers. All you have to do is simply search for a technology, browse available profiles, book interviews with desired specialists and meet their agencies in a matter of minutes. You benefit from the vetting a reputable agency provides and the fact that YouTeam takes payment and handles any disputes. For the agency worker themselves, they arguably get a reliable and potentially more interesting stream of work without a hassle.
- Hiring is difficult and unorganized enough. Adding outsourcing and remote freelancers into the mix calls for even more attention to detail and customization in the hiring process. For that reason, I recommended Recruitee, an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that I work with and also happen to highly suggest for any company! Recruiters, employment agencies, and employers small and large can benefit from using hiring software. Especially with remote employees, a solid ATS will need to allow for unlimited (aka FREE) collaboration between employees during the whole hiring process. Recruitee has access-based roles, so if you don't want some team members to see certain aspects, they don't have to! You can keep all of your remote candidates or even potential future candidates in active jobs or talent pools for later outreach. It'll be much more organized, especially with the added feature of being able to add team notes and tags. This way, you won't forget what stage a candidate is in, how you feel about their work ethic, skills, personality, and more. Here's a free trial you can sign up for if you're interested! https://recruitee.com/signup Plus, there are tons of resources on the blog (https://recruitee.com/blog), including an announcement for the mobile app and a list of the best job boards to find software engineers. It's really an all-in-one package. Hope this helps!
- If you are looking for pre-vetted remote senior developers, QA or DevOps I'd recommend you to check PovioRemote. They actually help you find the right developer for your project and provide a project manager that guides you through the project and guarantees constant and clear client-freelancer communication.
- One day I had to find some developers for my project. Now there's such a big choice of companies offering outsourced dedicated teams. And before choosing a company I've done a great work! I didn't. want to work with Indian devs. I've studied that the best devs are in Eastern Europe. So I've chosen https://unl.solutions . They're great guys! No time delays, good rates. Highly recommend them!