Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- TechSoup is a platform built for nonprofits. They partner with companies to release free, or discounted software and services.
- Katarina Wajda made this productHi Ben, Non-profits are especially fond of our product (just to name a few: Waterkeeper Alliance, Partners In School Innovation, Children's Literacy Initiative, TrickleUp, Down Syndrome Affiliates In Action). We offer special discounts specifically for non-profits who choose to upgrade from our free version. Hope this helps! :)
I love Shelf! I've been using it for a while now and it really helps me find and organize my cloud content. As storage of information and ideas gets messier and messier, Shelf helps me feel organized, knowing I can get to anything I need with ease. I can't wait for the future integrations that will make accessing my information in the cloud even easier.
It's been a great organizational tool for my own use, and it makes it easy to distribute specific items to different groups of other folks. Very effective and flexible overall.
- Mail for good helps you to send emails in an affordable way, It uses AWS Simple Email Service to send emails. And its build for nonprofits in mind.
- Ksenia Borisova made this productGetSiteControl website tools are not specifically for nonprofits, they are for any websites or blogs, but we offer nonprofit organizations completely free access to our paid subscription plan. Most nonprofit organizations have a website these days. With GetSiteControl they can get all sorts of useful engagement tools free of charge: online surveys, contact forms, email lead forms, live chats, promotional popups, etc.
A set of 7 website widgets readily available. This is an amazing tool for startups! I particularly like the Survey and Chat widgets. Also appreciate the flexibility to choose the widget position. Now my challenge is not to overcrowd the website. Thanks very much for sharing!
Really happy to see the flexibility and options available in this tool. Thanks getSiteControl, I started using it on a project this morning and already feel pretty good about the decisions
- Microsoft has always offered great discounts for (most kinds of) non-profits and Office 365 is no different. Entry level plans that include the full Office desktop suite start at $2/mo/user. The best plan is (currently) Office 365 E3 at $4.50/mo/user. You get so much with that package. They also offer a 'donation' plan for up to 300 users. That one's completely free and includes email and online versions of Word/Excel/etc. Great offering. https://products.office.com/en-u...
- Buffer makes setting up Social Media posts easy! It works with all major social networks, and is free with some limitations. I'm not sure if they have a specific plan for nonprofits, but no harm in checking with the team. They are super helpful.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
EU based companies are prohibited from exporting personal data to overseas-based service providers unless an exception applies. For Airtable, the only one that could apply is the Provacy Shield.
I have just started using it, so I'm still getting proficient at it. So far, I'm in love. I had been digging for a tool to help me with content management and strategy, and I couldn't be happier with what Airtable lets me do.
- ProofHub is online project management and collaboration tool that help organizations to plan, collaborate, organize and deliver projects on time. ProofHub offering a discount of 20% on monthly billing and 20% + 10% on annual billing on all ProofHub plans to nonprofit organizations.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.