Organizing product feedback from users, sales, marketing, and CS leads to having notes in a million different places. I'm curious if there's a tool that helps collect everything in one place, makes it easy to organize, and visual represents what you've collected.
- John Xie made this productTaskade is a real-time organization and collaboration tool for distributed teams. We designed and built Taskade to be simple, flexible, and fun to use. It is very light-weight and just works, we use it internally to collect, organize, and visualize our user feedback and more such as with our public roadmap https://www.taskade.com/v/B1Q8lM...
- We've been using Productboard for a year now at Slite. It makes it easy to collect feedback through our support tool (intercom), our Slack user community and through the chrome extension of the team. Then the product team can easily retrieve all the feedback and organize them!
- Winston made this productThis is exactly what productboard is designed to help you do! Consolidate ideas, requests, and feedback from Zendesk, Intercom, Slack, email, and hundreds of other tools via Zapier. You can also import CSVs full of research/feedback or submit it using a chrome extension. Highlight interesting insights and link them to related feature ideas. Use that to prioritize what to build next and then share your roadmap. Good for organizations large and small alike!
- We've been using Quip to organize and prioritize feedback. We'll have a meeting, share data from various sources. Then put the things that stick out in a Quip doc & prioritize it. Works well for us because we're a remote team and everyone can make edits at the same time.
- Sofia Quintero made this productNomNom in a Customer feedback management for product teams - When your team wants to centralize all customer feedback, discover customer problems, do research for a new feature, collect evidence for your next sprint planning, share user research findings and more, NomNom has your back 👍
- Lisa Dziuba made this producthey 🖐 I'm the maker of this tool. Flawless Feedback allows to easily live feedback on iOS app and share\organize it within all the tools mentioned here 🙃 I will be happy if the Product Hunt community will give it a try.
- Satismeter + Slack works great, everyone can get real-time feedback on the product. The next step is to select those users, who provided 8-10 rates, and reach out to them for feedback on G2Crowd or Capterra. Works great for us. Btw, we use our tool (Reply.io) for outreach automation
- Customer Feedback is very important for every business, it helps you serve better and makes you identify who's your promoters and Detractors