- We've been using Productboard for a year now at Slite. It makes it easy to collect feedback through our support tool (intercom), our Slack user community and through the chrome extension of the team. Then the product team can easily retrieve all the feedback and organize them!
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Productboard led to the death of spreadsheets and emails at our company when it came to product management. I've become a true fan of this solution and the great way it solves such a painful problem. Before adopting we played with Aha! who are a competitor, Productboard blew them out the water as far as I am concerned. Love it.
- Winston made this productThis is exactly what productboard is designed to help you do! Consolidate ideas, requests, and feedback from Zendesk, Intercom, Slack, email, and hundreds of other tools via Zapier. You can also import CSVs full of research/feedback or submit it using a chrome extension. Highlight interesting insights and link them to related feature ideas. Use that to prioritize what to build next and then share your roadmap. Good for organizations large and small alike!
We loved it from the start. It is effortless to use, to prioritise features, visualise the roadmap, the filtering works super, which makes it easy to go through the backlog and plan the work. Integration with Jira works very well, UI is crystal clear, personalisation of the product is a 4.0. It's very easy to link feedback gathered from the customers with the feature that it relates to. A portal is a place for your clients to see what is planned & what is being done as well as them making features request.. We are continiuosly in love with it. A weak point of the product is the commenting and discussion part. It's a bit hard to respond to a particular message, it would be nice to have some treads, and quick responses (emoji) since we decided to take the whole discussion regarding product decisions out of Jira. What would make this product perfect for me, is the possibility to assign and set the due date for the features - this would allow us to see where the team is weak and where it is strong. Nevertheless we've been using it for about three months now, and so far, it was the best decision we've made to stick with the product.
I like that it's focused on letting you use your own way to gather customer insights, define business goals, and prioritize work.
- We've been using Quip to organize and prioritize feedback. We'll have a meeting, share data from various sources. Then put the things that stick out in a Quip doc & prioritize it. Works well for us because we're a remote team and everyone can make edits at the same time.
- Sofia Quintero made this productNomNom in a Customer feedback management for product teams - When your team wants to centralize all customer feedback, discover customer problems, do research for a new feature, collect evidence for your next sprint planning, share user research findings and more, NomNom has your back 👍
- Lisa Dziuba made this producthey 🖐 I'm the maker of this tool. Flawless Feedback allows to easily live feedback on iOS app and share\organize it within all the tools mentioned here 🙃 I will be happy if the Product Hunt community will give it a try.
What I also need is to mesure staff. Or — drop these directly to Zeplin as an overlay and side by side to compare. Then automatically compare image and design (without content), highlight different areas. And all feedback pain will be solved <3
Overall idea is good, bud needs some improvements. Good job guys.
An amazing team and product.
We are integrating the same in our current feedback flow.
It's great to see some real alternatives to Typeform and GForms.
Have been using for a couple months and love Feedier. It's a beautiful way to request feedback from your customers. It also can be used as a lead magnet/content upgrade delivery system in exchange for feedback and it makes in insanely easy to offer incentive to your feedback request. For me at least, this used to require hacking together multiple system.
- Satismeter + Slack works great, everyone can get real-time feedback on the product. The next step is to select those users, who provided 8-10 rates, and reach out to them for feedback on G2Crowd or Capterra. Works great for us. Btw, we use our tool (Reply.io) for outreach automation
I truly believe in the direction landbot is heading, enabling makers to utilise a bot without having to chose a platform is powerful. Using Landbot as a landing page will increase conversion as users will be guided by the bot through the customer journey. I am working on a product build with landbot, i cant wait to share it with the product hunt community soon. #Landbot1.0
Brilliant product, excited to see where it goes. Fun to use if you enjoy trying to create engaging and human conversational flows. *nerd alert*
Two things I don't love: 1. Needs work for our mobile visitors. Looks zoomed out and far from optimal for a mobile visitor, a bad experience on this is worse than no experience at all, so a bit of a showstopper for me at the moment, for risk of providing a bad experience (no way of tracking or following this experience to check it's going smooth for mobile visitors, so a tiny risk to go live with if have lots of visitors on mobile)
Secondly, at the end of every flow on the freemium a "share this Landbot" button appears alongside a CTA to create their own. Obviously, I get it, it's a free product, do what you want. If I want to remove that, I can pay to do so. Just my personal opinion, and more feedback than a request, is that I think it's a bad time to "Hijack" MY visitors attention to market YOUR product at what is often for these forms, the critical moment, the end. They're at a decision crossroads. We've just exchanged information, i've taken them on this journey, and then BAM, you come and sweep them off their feet and they forget all the sweet nothings they and i whispered to each other.
My only point is, IF others have this gripe too, they might leave and not give the product a chance to become part of their paid stack, instead of upgrading straight away to remove this barrier to them. If this barrier didn't exist, (your branding is still on the page top right anyway), they may implement, become an active user, and give you plenty of time to convert them to a paid plan as you continue to execute and improve the product from now on out.
Keep up the great work.
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.