Organizing product feedback from users, sales, marketing, and CS leads to having notes in a million different places. I'm curious if there's a tool that helps collect everything in one place, makes it easy to organize, and visual represents what you've collected.
- John Xie made this productTaskade is a real-time organization and collaboration tool for distributed teams. We designed and built Taskade to be simple, flexible, and fun to use. It is very light-weight and just works, we use it internally to collect, organize, and visualize our user feedback and more such as with our public roadmap https://www.taskade.com/v/B1Q8lM...
- We've been using Productboard for a year now at Slite. It makes it easy to collect feedback through our support tool (intercom), our Slack user community and through the chrome extension of the team. Then the product team can easily retrieve all the feedback and organize them!
- Winston made this productThis is exactly what productboard is designed to help you do! Consolidate ideas, requests, and feedback from Zendesk, Intercom, Slack, email, and hundreds of other tools via Zapier. You can also import CSVs full of research/feedback or submit it using a chrome extension. Highlight interesting insights and link them to related feature ideas. Use that to prioritize what to build next and then share your roadmap. Good for organizations large and small alike!
- We've been using Quip to organize and prioritize feedback. We'll have a meeting, share data from various sources. Then put the things that stick out in a Quip doc & prioritize it. Works well for us because we're a remote team and everyone can make edits at the same time.
- Sofia Quintero made this productNomNom in a Customer feedback management for product teams - When your team wants to centralize all customer feedback, discover customer problems, do research for a new feature, collect evidence for your next sprint planning, share user research findings and more, NomNom has your back 👍
- Lisa Dziuba made this producthey 🖐 I'm the maker of this tool. Flawless Feedback allows to easily live feedback on iOS app and share\organize it within all the tools mentioned here 🙃 I will be happy if the Product Hunt community will give it a try.
- Satismeter + Slack works great, everyone can get real-time feedback on the product. The next step is to select those users, who provided 8-10 rates, and reach out to them for feedback on G2Crowd or Capterra. Works great for us. Btw, we use our tool (Reply.io) for outreach automation
- Qualaroo has versatile features in a single tool that allows you to collect, organize as well as visualize feedback. The proprietary Nudges™ collects in-context product feedback at the moment. Various integrations with multiple popular platforms let you organize and export feedback data in the exact form you prefer. And to top it all, the Sentiment Analysis feature powered by IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence visualizes feedback in an intuitive way and presents data in delightful word clouds.Hey Greg, I'd definitely recommend you to give Qualaroo a try. Using which you can solicit customer feedback while your users are engaged in your product. It allows you to gather really specific types of feedback about your product and ask pointed questions for clear, actionable data. This makes the data you obtain more valuable because it’s given in real-time. You can segment users based on pricing tiers, how long they’ve been a customer, trial or not, and more. Qualaroo's intelligent question branching lets you drill down on your customers' needs. Find out what kept a user from completing a purchase, what users are actually looking for on a high bounce-rate page, and more. Powered by IBM WATSON, sentiment analysis helps you turn free-form text into organized data. Track mood metrics and keywords across all customer responses. Advanced reporting helps identify quick answers and take deep dives into your data for unparalleled user feedback insights. :) What's more, Qualaroo offers a 15 day free trial and a zero cost version as well.
- Customer Feedback is very important for every business, it helps you serve better and makes you identify who's your promoters and Detractors