- I have a few favorites, but ultimately I love Slack for work.Best app for professional teams. Makes the communication process seamless and saves time.
- Zenkit is mainly a project management tool but I also use it for personal productivity purposes. It really helps me organise my workflow better. The thing is, I work closely with the developers at Zenkit so maybe I’m biased… but I love the simplicity and flexibility of the platform. I use the app on my iPhone and it is just as user-friendly as the desktop version. Even offline, I can access and work on everything inside my collections.
- I am a little bit biased since I work for Brand24, but as a digital marketer, it's exactly what I need to keep up with online mentions of our product as well as competitors, industry, etc. Managing your online reputation, monitoring your social media, and reaching out to sales leads or providing customer service is now available even while you’re on the road.
- This is the best thing I discovered recently! Bit of learning curve required but after that, I am able to manage my whole life on it and it can do anything! literally anything!!Absolutely. It did take a few days to start tapping into the full potential, but now it's invaluable.
- It's awesome for quick, on the spot notes. It saved me several times when I was doing fieldwork: observations and interviews for example and had to take quick notes or when I had to keep track of the kids in the class (I am also working as a volunteer with underprivileged kids). You can take notes, create lists, add photos. I can pin the ones which are a priority for me right now. I can set reminders. And the most awesome part - I can easily transform them in google docs if I need to extend the ideas into a copy or an email or a to-do list.
- It would have to be Instagram. I try to limit the time I spend on mobile, but whenever I do, I always like browsing through the pics and there are so many good photographers out there I wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for Instagram.
- I had been a VSCOcam user since launch, but I've kind of grown tired of their recent UI changes and wanted to try something different. I really like how easy Darkroom is to use. My favorite feature is being able to save filter edits as a template for future photos since I pretty much only use one or two filters for all of my photos that I post to Instagram.
- John Holland made this productAs a flight student I have to memorize and retain a lot of information verbatim. I use this app during my morning routine and on my way to work to ensure my memory stays fresh or to work on memorizing something new.(Disclaimer: I created this app, but it is certainly my favorite mobile app right now!)
- 1Agile CRMI'm liking Agile CRM android app. It's just what you want. Earlier, it wasn't that productive but the new update has brought many necessary changes. Some finetuning is still needed though. But all-in-all it's a great app to manage your business from your phone.