- Jakub Rogalski made this productHey Anoushka! Your best bet is to use a social media monitoring tool. Such software will help you track the reach, engagement, etc., whether it’s Twitter, Instagram, or any other social medium. Once your monitoring project is up and running, Brand24 starts picking up mentions of your keywords and loads them into the dashboard. The graph inside there reflects changes to all the engagement KPIs such as: * the number of mentions * social media reach aka impressions * and social media engagement (likes, shares and comments) Additionally, you’re able to track the sentiment of those mentions your keywords appear in. You could obviously go for other tools, just to mention Agorapulse or Hootsuite, but I am far less knowledgeable when it comes to using them, so I am not gonna go into more details :)You get to engage quickly to real-time comments made about your brand. Follow-up on positive comments from your brand ambassadors, or respond to a dissatisfied customer before the story gets ahead of you.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
- It enables you to get to see the number of impressions, reach, posts and engagements that certain accounts or hashtags are getting. You are also able to identify key influencers who get the highest engagement rates and the number of followers in specific industries and reach out to them right from the tool.
- Buffer is very helpful as it lets you schedule all your social posts and see how they did under the analytics tab.
- SinglePost is free social media scheduling tool. With the free plan, you can schedule up to 10 posts for 4 accounts at a time. Also, you can design post with built-in editor offering templates and 475K+ royalty free images. Comes with Android and IOS apps with great Instagram Insights view. If you want to add more accounts the plans are quietly affordable comparatively.
- Powerful reporting and deep social listening capabilities help you drive decision-making across multiple parts of your organization. Social performance reporting/ Optimize your social programs, content performance and engagement strategies with rich performance data and team reporting that help you make more informed decisions that have real business impact. Social listening and insights Access brand analysis, competitive insights and industry intelligence—and quickly put it into action—with deep social listening capabilities right alongside Sprout’s world-class publishing, engagement and advocacy tools.
- Albert Manuel made this productEvoIG does a multitude of things at one go. It tracks the most essential things that help you see how well you are doing over Instagram. This includes recording the number of followers, top posts, mentions, hashtags, and others. These Instagram Analytics tools are some of the best you can find to help you bolster your Instagram account. Make sure that you use them well and make your presence felt in Instagram.