- Woven takes all the things that are great about Calendly and brings them right into your calendar. No separate apps, it's all-in-one and it's SO much easier to use. and it's FREE! Woven saves me an average of 2 hours per week on scheduling back-and-forth.
- There's a Meeting Scheduler integration on this app that I use to schedule a meeting or a call with the team. The integration is amazing and quite simple to use, just like the chat platform it's on! By the way, it's free to use and allows for unlimited integrations. :) We also use it to collaborate, manage communication and tasks.
- Certainly, this is just a team collaboration app, and you can find more specific scheduling apps focused on planning meetings. However, I believe that it's much more convenient to use a single app for all team collaboration needs, and with Riter you can easily create a new task, name is Meeting, and assign everybody to it. They'll get notifications immediately. You can also add any other details on the meeting in the task description and comments, attach files before or after the meeting, add some notes, todos, tags, etc. You can even cancel a live meeting and chat right there in comments to save a little time when possible.
- Zoom is excellent communication scheduling app with the features like audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars over mobile devices, desktops, and telephones. For more such marketing-related tools you can also refer to this article https://aeroleads.com/blog/lead-...
- 110to8Anna Kocsis made this product10to8 is probably one of the best communication & scheduling system. It makes scheduling appointments, meetings, etc. a breeze and what's more, it sends out automated reminders, so nobody forgets their upcoming appointment. You can set up SMS & email reminders, customize and style them if you want to, and set a time when they should be sent.. On the communication side of things, 10to8 has a 2-way client chat feature, so if a client doesn't open a reminder and you want to follow up with them, it's easy-peasy! Advanced customizations are only available on the paid plans, but the basic stuff that you need for scheduling appointments and communicating with clients in a professional and efficient way is all included on the Free Forever Plan.