Our team (~19 users) has been using productplan for about 1 year. great for product managers and all of our company. integration with slack provides real-time updates to subscribers to the slack channel. could use more control over the items sent to slack so small changes or comments are not included.
- Winston made this productproductboard is the product management solution of choice at renowned product companies like Zendesk, Invision, and Envoy. Consolidate user inputs, prioritize what to build next, validate feature ideas with users, and rally everyone around your roadmap. It integrates with your existing customer touchpoints like Zendesk, Intercom, and email, as well as dev tools like JIRA, GitHub, Trello, and Pivotal.
We've been using productboard to build our MVP and it helped us to get everybody on the team on board with what we're building and kept us focused. I love that productboard helped us also gather feedback from different sources (Intercom, emails and various conversations) so now we're processing the user feedback and planning our next product improvements - all in one tool. That's just the best!
Productboard led to the death of spreadsheets and emails at our company when it came to product management. I've become a true fan of this solution and the great way it solves such a painful problem. Before adopting we played with Aha! who are a competitor, Productboard blew them out the water as far as I am concerned. Love it.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- Aha is a great road mapping tool with templates and features like visual mapping if it might help you in storytelling. Plus the interface itself is pretty neat for segregation. I did a free trial.
- After using JIRA, spreadsheets, ppts and some other tools, we landed on ProdPad because it gave us both the idea input and the output of an easy to view product roadmap based on themes and near and long term timelines. You can expand each item and see the underlying supporting ideas for it and any user stories in them. Get granular or get to 30K ft view of your product. It even handles multiple roadmaps very nicely in a portfolio view. Collaboration is as simple as inviting anyone in your org to be a contributor on any idea. Our Dev team uses it to view what our priorities are for yearly planning.
- If you tried JIRA and want to opt for something feature-rich yet simple to use, I'd recommend Atlaz. I’m fan of its Roadmap board, a great visual scheduler for projects. You get a calendar with start and due dates, and can add tasks or links to tasks from other boards to show dependencies. And it's free for teams up to five people :) Start with a trial to see if it fits you.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
- I really like Craft, and not just because they have a free solo plan! The standout features to me are: - quick visual journey mapping (in Storyboard mode), which then forms the backbone for writing user stories. - a complete flow from strategic design all the way through to task level breakdown for actual development. - visual roadmaps in which you can mark versions and milestones. I feel they're still early days and need to make a few decisions about simplifying some of the UI as there's a few too many frills when it comes to fields and categories. They also need to improve the use of space on some screens. Buts it's probably the best of the bunch I've seen so far.
So much more than just a project management tool. Our team uses DaPulse almost exclusively for all facets of communication and collaboration.
Really great and complex project management app for more demanding customers.
- Featured in Gartner's 2017 & 2018 Market Guide for Product Management and Roadmapping Tools, TARA is a cloud-based solution that offers an AI-powered product builder, features to manage software builds and resources, data visualizations, recommendation engines, and integrations with other leading product development solutions.
Love this app. It makes decision making easier, which isn't really an issue when there are 10-20 tasks, but is a real pain in my ass when there are hundreds of ideas and things to do. It's easy to get overwhelmed by the all the paths I can go with my project, and airfocus gives me an elegant way to rank and structure all that mess into a nice and clean roadmap.
It's like a layer between my Trello board with hundreds and hundreds of ideas and actual development process, a decision booth.
Also appreciate the attention to the business side of development process, cause as a solo entrepreneur/developer, who really enjoys programming, I often get caught up in coding for the sake of coding, while forgetting, that the main purpose of creating business is making money. So airfocus for me is also a reality check.
For me the best way to understand stuff is visually, so that's another thing airfocus comes useful, cause Timeline view is so much more comprehensive, than plain Trello cards stack.
Would be interesting to know what's the origin of the prioritization method, used in the app.
Look forward to seeing the project grow, good luck guys ❤️
To be really frank, I never realized how important prioritization (as a concept) really is until I discovered airfocus. That said, in the digital era we live in today, I can't find a better app that assesses my initiatives and projects according to my own set of criteria better than airfocus. Thank you guys for the coupon. Will be subscribing asap! :)