- Salesflare is a CRM that thinks and works for you instead of the other way around. You don’t have to fill anything and all interactions with people you’re in contact with (emails, email opens, link clics, website visits, phone calls, meetings) are automatically logged. You can use it in Gmail from a powerful sidebar and it can integrate with almost anything.
- I know i know... it's not a CRM... but i know a handful of people using it to do this (myself included). This + Zapier seems to be a pretty powerful solution for personal use, or small biz. IDK that it will work quite as well if you're doing heavy selling.
- Sruti Raizada made this productIt's easy to start with and has lots of exciting features like Two-way email sync, email tracking, customized workflows and reporting.The most important features for any small business or startup will be to manage all their communication channels from a single platform effectively and that is what exactly Salesmate CRM offers. You can send and track emails, buy virtual phone numbers, make and receive calls with call recording, call transfer, and call forwarding functionalities. Also, you can send text (SMS) to your customers using Salesmate CRM. The system is very simple, easy to use and affordable for small business and startups.
- It's free - doesn't get much better than that. Integrates natively (naturally) with the marketing platform - very clean UI. And fetches most data automatically, so actually saves a lot of admin time. There are paid add-ons available, and integrates well with other major apps.
- Agile CRM has been rated the best by: - G2Crowd - Capterra - TrustRadius It currently serves over 14,000 businesses across the globe! It's FREE and has a simple UI with over 50+ features. Try and do share your feedback! (www.agilecrm.com) Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. By providing an end-to-end solution that can manage every aspect of your business, Agile CRM sets itself apart from the competition by letting you drastically reduce the number of applications you need to manage different parts of your business. The platform offers an open API that enables users to integrate with numerous third-party applications, as well as develop their own custom widgets to integrate additional applications. Plus, the SaaS system lives in the cloud and is fully mobile-ready, making it a true next-generation solution. The solution is highly scalable with a very attractive price point. This makes Agile CRM the perfect solution for small businesses looking to grow sustainably.
- Brandon Wu made this productSome great suggestions here! If you want something *super* lightweight, a tool that helps you remember and organise contacts, Markd is a tool we initially built for our own use to replace tracking people on spreadsheets. It's a browser button + web dashboard to let you quickly save someone, tag them, and add notes / reference images so you can come back to them later. 😃