- Salesflare is a CRM that thinks and works for you instead of the other way around. You don’t have to fill anything and all interactions with people you’re in contact with (emails, email opens, link clics, website visits, phone calls, meetings) are automatically logged. You can use it in Gmail from a powerful sidebar and it can integrate with almost anything.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
I've used Streak for + 3 years and has always been my go to. I've set it up for clients for sales, project management and my personal inbox.
Support is always willing to help and once you think you have mastered it, there is another hidden feature. (formulas in a CRM anyone?)
Make sure to hold an onboarding session for your team and commit, it will pay off.
Indispensable for managing hires and pipelines, been using it every day for months. However, it frequently takes a couple of seconds to load, and can take longer to retrieve old emails assigned to a box.
- I know i know... it's not a CRM... but i know a handful of people using it to do this (myself included). This + Zapier seems to be a pretty powerful solution for personal use, or small biz. IDK that it will work quite as well if you're doing heavy selling.
This app is simply amazing! I have been using this as my replacement to Google Spreadsheets. The features inside of this amazing service are endless. If you have lots of data and want to organize it efficiently, this is the app for you :)
We started using Airtable to manage our content projects at work. After using it for a month, I decided I liked it so much that I signed up for Zapier and Airtable to manage my personal projects as well. It has completely changed everything.
- It's free - doesn't get much better than that. Integrates natively (naturally) with the marketing platform - very clean UI. And fetches most data automatically, so actually saves a lot of admin time. There are paid add-ons available, and integrates well with other major apps.
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- Agile CRM has been rated the best by: - G2Crowd - Capterra - TrustRadius It currently serves over 14,000 businesses across the globe! It's FREE and has a simple UI with over 50+ features. Try and do share your feedback! (www.agilecrm.com) Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. By providing an end-to-end solution that can manage every aspect of your business, Agile CRM sets itself apart from the competition by letting you drastically reduce the number of applications you need to manage different parts of your business. The platform offers an open API that enables users to integrate with numerous third-party applications, as well as develop their own custom widgets to integrate additional applications. Plus, the SaaS system lives in the cloud and is fully mobile-ready, making it a true next-generation solution. The solution is highly scalable with a very attractive price point. This makes Agile CRM the perfect solution for small businesses looking to grow sustainably.
- Brandon Wu made this productSome great suggestions here! If you want something *super* lightweight, a tool that helps you remember and organise contacts, Markd is a tool we initially built for our own use to replace tracking people on spreadsheets. It's a browser button + web dashboard to let you quickly save someone, tag them, and add notes / reference images so you can come back to them later. 😃