- John Xie made this productTaskade lets you chat, video conference, and work together on the same page. The task list is your primary screen, while video chat / call is secondary. You can manage tasks, share notes, and organize your projects as you talk together on the same page.
- Zoom is the most stable and scaleable video conference software I've used. As a distributed team, we needed something that could host 10+ guests reliably. The downside is that Zoom runs as a native app, not in the browser like Google Hangouts and others. This isn't ideal for external video calls but fine for teams.Agree with Ryan. We use it at Buffer multiple times per day. We're fully remote, and we also host our bi-monthly all-hands on Zoom and have never experienced an issue in calls with up to 100 people.
- Uber conference is really simple to use for both the organizer and participants. I rarely have issues with the quality and appreciate that it records the call for me.
- We use Join.me in our company and it's worked well for us for years. Never cuts out, stable connection, screen sharing is really smooth and it's so much more reliable than Skype.I tried a lot of apps but have been using join.me consistently. 30 seconds install and I feel more comfortable about security and confidentiality than with chrome extensions, although Uber Conference is pretty solid too.I second that. Been using Uber Conference and recently had to join.me someone who has started to work with us remotely. Both your requirements conference calling and screen sharing should be seamless. With us, there was a slight issue with file-sharing but that might be temporary.
- If all you wish to do is just meet; applications such as Zoom, Hangouts, Skype and many others will do the job. However if you want more out of your meetings... Acrossio gives you so much more. It is the latest entrant to the converging market of web conferencing, video chat, online meetings, online social collaboration and the like. Acrossio lets you capture both content and context into the cloud with full recall. With Acrossio, teams can launch meetings from Slack and never miss a beat: 1. Record their meetings (collaborative sessions, planning, need discovery, interviews, onboarding) 2. Add indexed annotations (bookmarks, tasks, chat, docs, pics, links, etc.,) 3. Mentions engage team members during and even after the meeting has concluded 4. Everything is discoverable 5. Click on result and play from the time stamp. Bottom line… Acrossio’s core value is found at the conclusion of the meeting. When you need it... You can find it in seconds.chthomos made this productCheck out Acrossio. It allows you to conduct online meetings but with a twist: Everything (video, screen, chat etc.) is instantly recorded on the cloud and enhaced by your timestamped bookmarks. You can replay recordings in your browser and easily locate important parts by searching them. Moreover, collaboration can continue as you can comment on existing bookmarks or place new ones. All of the above are available either in your private team space or in your own personal account and fortified by an extensive set of custom permissions allowing you to share recordings with only those you wish. All features you expect, such as file sharing, guest users etc. are there. Finally, since it's powered by WebRTC there's no need to download anything, just use Chrome or Firefox. Disclaimer: I work for AcrossioI am recommending Acrossio because it's far better and beyond anything that you've seen till now. It really creates a category by itself. Bringing context into enterprise and professional collaboration, it helps me reclaim back time lost in meetings. As a professional I spend between 20% to 80% of my time in meetings resulting in at best incomplete minutes and/or action list. Furthermore, individuals who missed the meeting don’t add value nor receive value from the meeting. Context on decisions are also lost. By using Acrossio I found that I can reclaim back my time from dumb meetings. That way I can invest more of my time to my family. Believe me, I had this pain for years. I was called to participate in meetings because I was a subject matter expert, just repeating myself. I was also relying to other people to tell me why decisions were made in meetings that I was absent. Now I can actually watch what happened myself and not waste my time into watching the whole session, but actually search for meaningful context in the session or in acrossio's search facility. I LOVE IT !
- There are lots of new players in conference calling and screen sharing market, for instance Blizz by Teamviewer. It's stable, free, secure, great audio and video quality, accommodates up to 300 participants!Blizz is simple in use, lets you share your screen and files with multiple people, offers a very decent audio and video quality. What I personally like the most is that anyone can join the meeting without sign-ups, just by clicking the unique meeting ID the organizer sends you. A high level of security is a given, as it is a product of Teamviewer. Plus, its price points are pretty affordable for the service they provide. Give it a look.
- Highfive makes it super easy to connect with your team or people external no matter if they're connecting from a meeting room, their laptop, or a mobile device. There's no need to install anything because you just click the link and the meeting happens in your browser with all features included like screen sharing (both viewing and sharing) and industry leading audio powered by Dolby Voice. Plus, there's no pin codes or meeting IDs to worry about which makes it great for even external users. Full disclosure: I do work at Highfive. However, I have a lot of experience with other providers from my time before Highfive including at Twitter where we used both Google Hangouts/Chromebox for Meetings and BlueJeans, and Highfive is a much better experience. I'm really impressed with what our team has built.
- I strongly feel grptalk is a breakthrough solution for audio conferencing needs of enterprises. In addition to its ability to conduct large conferences, grptalk keeps the control of the call with the host. Check out http://bit.ly/2Pt0k8Y to understand the product better.
- When it comes to building a video chat app on Android and iOS, Mirrorfly plays a significant role in creating video chat applications to enable real-time connectivity. The customizable video chat solution is built with enriched-features that facilitate seamless voice call connectivity across platforms. MirrorFly provides video call API for Android, iOS, and Websites. MirrorFly Chat SDK Features Message Broadcast Screen Sharing Cross-platform Messaging Conference Calling Live Broadcasting End to End Encryption Channel Push Notifications
- What is so special about Demodesk, is that you don't have to share your local desktop. What it does is providing a virtual display on which you can set up websites, apps, slides, videos or documents to present. That way, you decide what the other participant(s) can see – and, most importantly, what not (like Slack notifications, your Sales Force notes, etc.) Also, both presenter and viewer can click and type simultaneously. Demodesk lets you even share control with multiple parties at the same time. Another awesome thing is that it doesn't require any downloads or extensions. It works out of the box with any device and any browser, lag-free - yes, also Internet Explorer! Anyone can join by just clicking a link. And because Demodesk acts like a normal website, even the strictest firewalls won’t block it. It comes with automated scheduling, so you Calendly is basically integrated already. Also, Demodesk offers real-time sales guidance to giving advice in sales demos. It's not only a collaborating tool, but also audio & video conferencing tool. Demodesk can be used for sales demos, customer onboarding, success and support. Full disclosure: I work at Demodesk
- FreeConference.com is the original free conference calling service, offering a more complete set of free web and audio conferencing features than any other provider, setting the standard for free conference calling. Leading the industry with innovative value, FreeConference.com boasts no-download web conferencing that includes video, document and screen sharing, and many other free features, and Its easy-to-use mobile app for Android and iPhone gives users the freedom to connect to their meeting anywhere, anytime, and without obligation.