- Chargebee is great for managing all the subscription aspects of a SaaSWe've been using Chargebee at Freshworks for a couple of years now. Their new dashboards are lovely.I've been using Chargebee for Makelight for the last year. What you might not grasp until you get into subscriptions, is that the invoicing, admin, tax, multi-currency, dunning, reminder emails, plan pro-rating and all that stuff is horrible if you try to code it yourself. Just don't! I think they could improve on their support and they're getting there with the product feeling more modern (the new email templates are a lot better). But I'm happy to recommend. And remember - if you don't like the look of it, you can put in your own front-end and make Chargebee pretty much disappear for the user. They don't need to know it's there.
- We are using stripe and will strongly recommend it. They have great developer support, documentation and quick processing. Love it!I am using Stripe, and I highly recommend it. Besides what others have mentioned, developers don't have to worry about PCI Compliance when integrating within application/app.
You can make coupons and collect payments from across the globe
Superbly designed Payment Service Provider with great documentation.
- I agree with Catalin, I tried other services but this was the easiest one to setup and easy to integrate with Paypal
- Before implementing Stripe webhooks, I was recommended Chargify to get rid of the hassle and I did play around a bit. It helps with recurring billing for all kinds and has a powerful email workflow system. They too integrate with Stripe and most banks directly.
- I use Paddle.com. Is easy for integration, mainly if your SaaS work with subcription. But not is perfect, they are plastered, in connection with e-mail notifications, to customers. You can not change anything, not even your own logo.
For more than a year I have been trying to work with this system, my problems have not been resolved and I have been suffering for many months, the support service answers very rarely and is not qualified, I have not really received any help.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND I HAVE ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY
Go for Stipe or Paypal. Never trust Paddle.com They suspended our account without any notice, just before reaching the payout limit. The reason they said is "Unsupported product". We'd Skype meeting with their team member and have clearly explained what we do and what we sell. Poor support too. Rarely respond, even after days! We lost all our customers and payments. Never trust paddle.com. I would say it's a fraud company!
Good prospect. Covering the basics very well and has a very good roadmap.
But the biggest drawback is their almost non existence customer support. They have a free tawk.to chat (in the days of intercom and convertfox). And hardly any reply back from the chat in your mail id. They have no facebook group community. Not active in the facebook page also.
The main website is also not completely done with no contact support page or helpdesk.
I hope they give utmost concentration to customer support management ways.
Pabbly Subscriptions is a platform independent, cloud based recurring billing and subscription management software that effortlessly create products, subscription plans, bills your customers and collect payments in a secure and reliable environment with just a few clicks and key taps.